How do you feel about MGS:GZ?

#11AceMagase(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 1:36:24 PM
So far about 40% willing to pay $30 for a demo. Less then the nearly 60% on PS4 boards but still higher then I expected. The silliest things are complained about here (there's a petition because people didn't like some small changes made in the souls series for god sakes) yet so many are apathetic about a publisher charging $30 for a little slice of a retail game.

I worry for my wallet's future if MGS:GZ is successful
#12AnakeriePosted 3/17/2014 1:38:05 PM
Randy!
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: anakerie
Pawn: Zarianna. GO GO LLAMA FORCEFIELD!!
#13desert_santaPosted 3/17/2014 1:38:16 PM
AceMagase posted...
desert_santa posted...
AceMagase posted...
desert_santa posted...
Overpriced but I would buy after a price drop. Costs 20 here, half the price of a regular game. I like MGS but I don't love it. I can understand if some people think it's worth it but not me. Perhaps if it was for something I was highly anticipating, like a shenmue 3, witcher 3 or kotor 3 prologue......for that I would pay.......maybe.

For this week, I decided infamous deserved my money more.

The best short game ever would probably be Portal in my book - only a few hours of content but it was like nothing we've ever played before and it was a complete experience and only $20. I will never pay for an hour cut off of a retail game for $30, even if it's my favorite series. I don't like being robbed

That was a great game. Shortest game I paid full price for was heavy rain. I enjoyed it so much though that I did not mind.

Is ground zero separate from phantom pain or will it be included in the finished product?

It was chopped out of the game, it's the prologue. If they put it in PP there would be outrage. I can see some special edition coming out with the game taped back together for a higher price though

Ah thanks, in that case I will have to buy it one day eventually.
#14mcnichojPosted 3/17/2014 1:45:09 PM
I wish it was cheaper but it's fine. Supposedly a two hour game but I dunno if that includes any/all side stuff.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#15lunaticcorePosted 3/17/2014 1:57:07 PM
The price sucks, but I think I will enjoy cooking through it and getting all the achievements, plus I love Metal Gear (except 4.. 4 was kinda lame)

MGS 3 was crazy long, and so good.
#16Joey-ZazaPosted 3/17/2014 2:00:39 PM
Where is the I don't really care option?
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#17AceMagase(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 2:03:38 PM
lunaticcore posted...
The price sucks, but I think I will enjoy cooking through it and getting all the achievements, plus I love Metal Gear (except 4.. 4 was kinda lame)

MGS 3 was crazy long, and so good.

I loved the first 2, the 3rd felt dated but I didn't play it until years after release. MGS4 was awful. that and the fact that Kojima studios failed at making Revengence and Platinum had to bail them out showed me that Kojima can't roll with the big boys anymore. If this was the full MGS5 I'd be hesitant, a small chunk of MGS5 for $30 from a has-been is ludacris
#18death cloudPosted 3/17/2014 2:07:18 PM
This is a horrible designed survey. I refuse to participate because the order is all screwed up.
---
Let's all try to be nice.
#19AceMagase(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 2:14:28 PM
death cloud posted...
This is a horrible designed survey. I refuse to participate because the order is all screwed up.

Sorry, forgot the option: I'd pay Kojima $30 to #$%t in my mouth. If I knew you were coming I'd put it in just for you death cloud
#20DMoney3SixPosted 3/17/2014 2:45:04 PM
Gettin it day 1. I got money.
---
Ain't nutin to it, Gangsta rap made Yoda do it.