List one thing you want to see improved in Mass Effect 4 (Next Mass Effect)

#11Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 11:38:02 PM
courteneycakes posted...
I'd like to see bioware released from EA's clutches

This.

I think we'd all love to see this :(
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#12Vaoris_KlawPosted 3/17/2014 11:43:23 PM
LatchKeyKid posted...
No more fetch quests. I'd rather have zero side quests than have the click here, go here, click here again quests of ME3.

Gender, class, and background actually mattering in the story. It was too few and far between for those things to actually matter in 2 and 3. Like when the Batarian mistakes Femshep for a dancer, or when an engineer Shep can through a certain part of Omega easier, stuff like that makes replays that much more interesting.

War assets were a lazy way of handling the endgame, let's not do anything like that again unless it's actually visually represented.

Some of the added multiplayer powers were really cool, taking the variety of classes in mp and adding them to sp would be welcome.

Bring back vehicular planet exploration.

Good summary, I agree.

Biggest thing for me is unique class based interactions. There is no way an adept Shepard would approach a situation the same way as an infiltrator, or soldier.
---
Umbasa
www.youtube.com/profile?user=Vaoris
#13Rome218Posted 3/17/2014 11:48:44 PM
I guess I am one of the few who enjoyed how they streamlined the inventory of 2 and 3.

I don't know, gameplay wise, I thought the game was amazing and the only other sci fi game I hold in high regard as ME is Dead Space.

Just give us more? =D ME is the best trilogy last gen, IMO.
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
#14Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 12:09:27 AM
Rome218 posted...
I guess I am one of the few who enjoyed how they streamlined the inventory of 2 and 3.

I don't know, gameplay wise, I thought the game was amazing and the only other sci fi game I hold in high regard as ME is Dead Space.

Just give us more? =D ME is the best trilogy last gen, IMO.

Absolutely agree, i'm a huge ME fan.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#15Hucast9Posted 3/18/2014 12:27:21 AM
Speaking of Mass Effect, what do you guys think that the next Mass Effect is going to be about? Will it be about the First Contact war? Rachni war? Something new? Do you think that the main protagonist is going to be Admiral Hacket or Admiral Anderson when they were younger? Someone new?
#16scoobydoobydontPosted 3/18/2014 12:42:14 AM
Make it like ME1, but bigger. If it just continues along the lines of ME2 and 3, I won't be touching it.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#17Shaolin015Posted 3/18/2014 1:14:43 AM
Fix the mass effect 3 ending. Explain the extra scene at the end. Say it was all a dream at the end. I don't care. Just fix the ending cuz it destroyed the plot of the trilogy to the point where there's no cohesive narrative. I can't play 4 until then
#18stargazer1981Posted 3/18/2014 1:16:58 AM
A story revolving around Garrus as an intergalactic Noir private detective 2 weeks away from retirement, before he gets called on a case to hunt down some space jewels for a shadowy female dame hellbent on taking down a vast criminal syndicate. Or something to that effect...
---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'
#19Tyronelio1Posted 3/18/2014 1:22:03 AM
Make it with the original story depth of the first with the combat of the third.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#20AceviperPosted 3/18/2014 1:25:09 AM
choices that matter
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone