List one thing you want to see improved in Mass Effect 4 (Next Mass Effect)

#21krystylaPosted 3/18/2014 1:38:39 AM
Don't make it a Garrus spin off. I really didn't care about Garrus and Biowares magic is having a blank page of a character players can form themselves. I couldn't play Garrus with the same freedom as Shepard.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#22Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 2:14:35 AM
krystyla posted...
Don't make it a Garrus spin off. I really didn't care about Garrus and Biowares magic is having a blank page of a character players can form themselves. I couldn't play Garrus with the same freedom as Shepard.

Yeah, that would be a horrible game to be honest.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#23MilesTeg420Posted 3/18/2014 2:17:26 AM
Less linear gameplay. There are huge planets, with different settings, and so much interesting backstory...and then you land, and you get funneled down a tube of half walls the whole time. The level design is way too linear in Mass Effect.
#24InjusticeRebornPosted 3/18/2014 3:10:37 AM(edited)
I don't know if it's been mentioned, or if I'm the only one, but after playing Dragon Age: Origins after Mass Effect 1 and 2, I always thought it would be nice if in a Mass Effect game, you could choose your race...

I know we kind of got a taster of that with ME3's MP. But seeing as the trilogy of 'mankind saving the galaxy' is over, I think it could be explored now.
---
10/03/14-11/03/14 - the day GameFAQs turned into the Dead Sea of the internet.
#25dnmtPosted 3/18/2014 3:16:45 AM(edited)
I would like the new Mass Effect to be a little smaller in scale; I mean not every hero has to be "the chosen one" or something cliche'd like that. I don't have to save the galaxy again. Being a Turian detective or Krogan warrior with their own little story could be just as cool.
#26krystylaPosted 3/18/2014 3:17:34 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
I don't know if it's been mentioned, or if I'm the only one, but after playing Dragon Age: Origins after Mass Effect 1 and 2, I always thought it would be nice if in a Mass Effect game, you could choose your race...

I know we kind of got a taster of that with ME3's MP. But seeing as the trilogy of 'mankind saving the galaxy' is over, I think it could be explored now.

It sounds enticing but it makes creating. Good story harder. I am fine with not being able to choose the race if it results in a better story.
---
#27daniel79Posted 3/18/2014 3:33:03 AM
bessy67 posted...
I'd love to see the multiplayer get expanded

Terrible.

Mass Effect, the original. One of the best Bioware RPG's turned into a gawdy multiplayer game.

God bless EA for turning all and sundry to crap. RIP Bioware, you made some excellent role playing games in your hey day. Such a shame, it truly is.
#28krystylaPosted 3/18/2014 3:34:22 AM
daniel79 posted...
bessy67 posted...
I'd love to see the multiplayer get expanded

Terrible.

Mass Effect, the original. One of the best Bioware RPG's turned into a gawdy multiplayer game.

God bless EA for turning all and sundry to crap. RIP Bioware, you made some excellent role playing games in your hey day. Such a shame, it truly is.

The multiplayer was a prior supposed spin off game that later got integrated into ME3 it had nothing to do with how 3 turned out (except boosting assets)
---
#29dnmtPosted 3/18/2014 3:46:50 AM
Multiplayer ended up being the best part of ME3, lol. I'd love more of that. And of course text chat on PC because wtf mate, how do you neglect to include that in 2013, so dumb.
#30bgwilly255Posted 3/18/2014 4:31:36 AM
Didn't they already say that ME3 was the last one?
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.