Ground Zeroes IGN Review

#1FOXSOLIDPosted 3/17/2014 11:19:47 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/18/metal-gear-solid-5-ground-zeroes-review

How do you not have Greg Miller....A known Metal Gear Solid fan....review this game?

Who the hell is this woman?
#2Jedi454Posted 3/17/2014 11:22:56 PM
I never use IGN reviews as a guide on whether or not to buy a game.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#3Tyronelio1Posted 3/17/2014 11:23:14 PM
Your username is FOXSOLID.

Do you by any chance love the MGS franchise?
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#4FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 11:24:53 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...

Yes, which is why I want a fair review from someone who knows what they're talking about. If miller gave it the same score, then I know it's what it deserved. I don't trust "Lucy".
#5MonicasBackPosted 3/17/2014 11:38:02 PM
I'd rather have someone objectively review it than a known fanboy, but that's just me.
---
Monicaaa
#6FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 11:43:27 PM
MonicasBack posted...
I'd rather have someone objectively review it than a known fanboy, but that's just me.

You don't know that he would show any bias so piss on that. Miller is at least knowledgeable on the series.
#7Tyronelio1Posted 3/17/2014 11:46:19 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Yes, which is why I want a fair review from someone who knows what they're talking about. If miller gave it the same score, then I know it's what it deserved. I don't trust "Lucy".

I know what you mean bro, I'm waiting on both sides as I'm not a huge fan but if you compare a non fans review with a franchise fans review you usually either get a good picture of the game or and bias as hell view.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#8Sza11Posted 3/17/2014 11:52:27 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
MonicasBack posted...

You don't know that he would show any bias so piss on that. Miller is at least knowledgeable on the series.

So score it on past games or an objective review on this game itself?
#9stargazer1981Posted 3/18/2014 12:04:04 AM
Did I wake up in some twisted version of reality, like a negative zone, where an 8/10 is considered poor quality...? Even for a $30 game? What the hell is happening here?
---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'
#10FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 12:09:09 AM(edited)
No, score it based on knowing how the game is meant to be played. Too many morons dumbing down the game over the mission length and not taking into account the many ways to approach the mission and side related quests/challenges.

The game clearly plays greatly and that should trump any stupidity over mission length.

Reviewers who understand this concept got over 10 hours of gameplay out of the game.