Ground Zeroes IGN Review

#31Sza11Posted 3/18/2014 1:35:15 AM
FOXSOLID posted...
Sza11 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Sza11 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
And no she didn't get 8 hours out of the main mission...it was the entire map. Did YOU read it?

Breathe buddy! Breathe!! It's still the same game regardless of the horrible 8 score, why do you care so much?

I'm not hyperventilating. I care when crap like Titanfall is hailed as some gem when the game is completely reliant on other people to enjoy. Not to mention its unoriginal as hell. Games like this get flak for an introduction mission which is what everyone knew it was gonna be from the get. Difference is, GZ is more quality than most full blown games these days.

Seriously, why does it matter what other people enjoy? Can't you just play a game, have fun all by yourself and be happy? Grow up

No I can't, it's a travesty when bad games are given too much praise. Shows how horrible people's tastes are.

Then you must have a very sad life. Goodnight.
#32FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 1:36:08 AM
Sza11 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Sza11 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
stargazer1981 posted...
I know what's going on here...

You don't like her review because she's a woman, am I right? Be honest. Otherwise, I can't fathom how you can be so dense. She gave a fair, honest, relatively glowing appraisal of the game. And she at least correctly summarized the specific formula of past Metal Gear games, so she obviously played them. And she discusses the merits of simply playing in the game, looking for valuables, replaying missions, how it has REPLAYABILITY, and you can play it however you see fit.

I've been playing these damn MG games since the Kojima-hated NES days. I consider myself a huge fan of the series. I found nothing objectionable about her assessment.

Absolutely has nothing to do with her gender. It has to do with the fact that her score does not match her review. It was due to the mission length and whatever the hell an ending "not earned" means.

Gameplay should trump both of those.

What was your opinion on the ending?

Don't have one as I didn't see it.

My point exactly.

And what's that? No matter what, gameplay takes priority.
#33Tyronelio1Posted 3/18/2014 1:36:38 AM
FOXSOLID posted...
Hell...look at journey...2 hours of NOTHING and that's a masterpiece??

HA! Hilarious.

Well at least the demo for that was free.
Uw
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#34FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 1:38:21 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Hell...look at journey...2 hours of NOTHING and that's a masterpiece??

HA! Hilarious.

Well at least the demo for that was free.
Uw

That game had a demo?

Good lord.
#35krystylaPosted 3/18/2014 1:47:39 AM
Lol gamesbeat gave it a 55

And eurogamer a 9, but 8ths seem to predominant.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#36stargazer1981Posted 3/18/2014 1:54:17 AM
Gamespot gave it an 8. Seems par for the course thus far. If you're just in it for the story mode, you'll be left wanting. But delving deep into the gameplay, and unlocking all the secrets, and striving for S-Ranks, will keep you occupied well past the main mission... Just like the IGN review states, essentially.
---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'
#37shads3055Posted 3/18/2014 4:28:54 AM
FOXSOLID posted...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/18/metal-gear-solid-5-ground-zeroes-review

How do you not have Greg Miller....A known Metal Gear Solid fan....review this game?

Who the hell is this woman?

probably because ground zeros is just a 40 dollar demo and not a full game he is not reviewing and doesnt care about it.
#38FOXSOLID(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 4:38:51 AM
shads3055 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/18/metal-gear-solid-5-ground-zeroes-review

How do you not have Greg Miller....A known Metal Gear Solid fan....review this game?

Who the hell is this woman?

probably because ground zeros is just a 40 dollar demo and not a full game he is not reviewing and doesnt care about it.

Not even close. There's a flock of sheep missing a straggler, get back to them.
#391nternationa7Posted 3/18/2014 4:44:53 AM
Feels like Lightning Returns all over again.
---
Version 1 of My Movelist for Lords of Shadow 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68667781
#40KabtheMentatPosted 3/18/2014 4:56:34 AM
The funny thing about this is that if you took away all of the goddamn cut scenes in a Metal Gear Solid game, they're only like 5-9 hours long.
---
Yeeaah...Somebody must've killed Darryl. Cuz that's what the guy had said.