Is Peggle 2 known to have a few technical issues?

#1Swan3624Posted 3/18/2014 12:06:27 AM
When I first loaded up Peggle 2, it kept telling me to sign in even though I already was signed-in.

It hasn't done it since, but it was kind of worrisome. But now I think I've stumbled on enough glitches that I should come and ask if it's normal. One thing happened where I told my Xbox One to "record that" and it locked the game up completely for about 2 minutes. Just frozen. Then it started working again.

Every time I load the game up, the "Pop cap!" logo lead-up has a lot of sound skipping.

And tonight I experienced my first hard crash on my Xbox One on Peggle 2 :( I was loading into the game and then it just froze and I backed out. I tried closing it and restarting the game but it kept closing out... then an error came up that "Peggle 2 is taking a while to load" (or something), and finally the system itself rebooted.

Aside from one instance of Game DVR doing weird stuff on CoD: Ghosts, I haven't had any technical issues on this level with any other game. Is Peggle 2 known to be a bit on the glitchy side? I just wouldn't expect it to be that way considering how little is going on, you know?
#2Tyronelio1Posted 3/18/2014 12:25:37 AM
Delete, redownload I guess an tell us how that goes.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#3Troll_DirectoryPosted 3/18/2014 2:17:50 AM
not at all, other than the crackling sound when it first loads. but, i believe that's due to the sound settings. i think uncompressed does it, but i'm not exactly sure. either way, the game should run flawlessly after that. i've had it since release, and haven't had any other issues. smooth as butter.
#4Swan3624(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 8:15:14 AM
:(

This isn't a bad sign for my Xbox One, is it?