Titanfall sales 700,000 copies at launch!

#11Tyronelio1Posted 3/18/2014 1:38:30 AM
ghostemp77 posted...
Sales charts never count digital sales. Another reason not to go digital.

Im already 95% digital across all platforms.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#12ChrisObama(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 1:59:56 AM
It doesnt matter if digital sales count or not. Im more worried about the ps4 still outselling the xbox one after the titanfall bundle price drop.
---
GT> Chris Shakur
#13EvilDarksidePosted 3/18/2014 2:09:02 AM
I don't know if I'm missing something, but a post from n4g.com linking a weird-ass website counts as a reliable source?

For those of you waiting for Titanfall sales charts, it would be wise to wait for a more official statement. 700'000 is nice but we shouldn't trust anything on N4G, considering their childish level of fanboyism towards one console in particular.
#14cschmittyPosted 3/18/2014 2:13:37 AM
ChrisObama posted...
It doesnt matter if digital sales count or not. Im more worried about the ps4 still outselling the xbox one after the titanfall bundle price drop.

Why worry? Both consoles are out, both play very similar and both have different sets of exclusives to look forward to.

If the Xbox One was leading what would be different? Only bragging rights. Besides this will encourage MS on price drops and strive to out do Sony.
#15Pcmonster87Posted 3/18/2014 2:29:05 AM
ChrisObama posted...

Again sold in more places.. Even selling less, MS is still making more revenue because of the price being $100 more. It has been documented that Sony is losing on every PS4 made, similar to how MS was losing money on 360's initially.
---
Verizon Wireless Employee, Android developer/tech support
If it's a smartphone... I use it, but not if it's an iPhone.
#16Jedi454Posted 3/18/2014 2:31:50 AM
dnmt posted...
bapelv posted...
3.5mil x1 + pc and they hit 700k on that entire week? I guess 360 is where the real numbers will be at.

I don't think most 360 owners even know Titanfall is coming out for it. MS' own doing of course.

I love how you think 360 owners are idiots. Sony must be loving the fanboy publicity they get.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#17dnmtPosted 3/18/2014 2:43:30 AM(edited)
Jedi454 posted...
dnmt posted...
bapelv posted...
3.5mil x1 + pc and they hit 700k on that entire week? I guess 360 is where the real numbers will be at.

I don't think most 360 owners even know Titanfall is coming out for it. MS' own doing of course.

I love how you think 360 owners are idiots. Sony must be loving the fanboy publicity they get.

Huh? I'm saying this because MS themselves are doing their best to downplay it by not mentioning it in ads at all and then delaying it by two weeks. Half of my friends with a 360 didn't know about it until I told them specifically. And of course Sony has nothing to do with this but nice of you to bring them up anyway.
#18Miiri0Posted 3/18/2014 2:46:08 AM
Pcmonster87 posted...
ChrisObama posted...

Again sold in more places.. Even selling less, MS is still making more revenue because of the price being $100 more. It has been documented that Sony is losing on every PS4 made, similar to how MS was losing money on 360's initially.

This. Xbone is inferior to PS4 and yet sold at much expensive than the superior PS4. So Microsoft certainly get more money out of this.
#19dnmtPosted 3/18/2014 2:48:20 AM
Miiri0 posted...
Pcmonster87 posted...
ChrisObama posted...

This. Xbone is inferior to PS4 and yet sold at much expensive than the superior PS4. So Microsoft certainly get more money out of this.

It's more expensive because it costs more to manufacture. Sony and MS are doing about the same amount of money on units sold, it just so happens that Sony is selling every piece of hardware they can make while Xbones are collecting dust on shelves and in warehouses worldwide.
#208waystomondayPosted 3/18/2014 2:49:03 AM
Pcmonster87 posted...
ChrisObama posted...

Yet its being outsold in every major region while having a higher available stock, will people please stop regurgitating the its sold in more places phrase
---
"Sugar enriched flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, polysorbate 60 and yellow dye #5. Everything a growin' boy needs."