Where is the couch coop!?

#11PokemonYoutubePosted 3/18/2014 7:21:32 AM
Silly TC. Don't you know? Couch co-op is so last-gen. You're not allowed to have fun with your friends any more if you're all going to play on the same console. Gotta push those Bone sales somehow.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#12-FryShakeWad-Posted 3/18/2014 7:32:18 AM
Offline? Madden, nba, Powerstar golf, just dance, and others.
#13bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 3/18/2014 7:42:08 AM
Aren't chickens supposed to go into a coop? I didn't know you could put couches in there too.

*Co-op
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#14tubb311Posted 3/18/2014 7:42:12 AM
I play powerstar golf and peggle 2 with my wife all the time
---
GT: DonShetland
#15AnakeriePosted 3/18/2014 7:49:47 AM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
Aren't chickens supposed to go into a coop? I didn't know you could put couches in there too.

*Co-op

Well, I want my chickens to have a comfortable place to sit. I just bought my rooster a lovely leather recliner. My llama is jealous, but he has an entire Barbie Dream House so he can just shut it.
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: anakerie
Pawn: Zarianna. GO GO LLAMA FORCEFIELD!!
#16uubershikamaruxPosted 3/18/2014 7:58:02 AM
MidnightJacket posted...
Plants vs Zombies is couch coop I believe.

Yes but not online couch co op : ( just split screen horde mode
---
GT: FullM3tal UK
MH TRI: C82UFA
#17regsantotomasPosted 3/18/2014 8:03:51 AM
There are no games on next gen consoles that are both split screen AND online competitive.

Actually have a hard time thinking of any game in recent memory on 360/PS3 that also offered this. I am sure there are some - but they are probably very rare
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#18MlREFOXPosted 3/18/2014 8:07:42 AM
regsantotomas posted...
There are no games on next gen consoles that are both split screen AND online competitive.

Actually have a hard time thinking of any game in recent memory on 360/PS3 that also offered this. I am sure there are some - but they are probably very rare

Awesomenauts on PS4.
#19regsantotomasPosted 3/18/2014 8:08:36 AM
MlREFOX posted...
regsantotomas posted...

Awesomenauts on PS4.

I stand corrected
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#20Joey-ZazaPosted 3/18/2014 8:11:45 AM
Halo 4
Gears of War Judgment
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I