Where is the couch coop!?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Where is the couch coop!?
2 years ago#11
Silly TC. Don't you know? Couch co-op is so last-gen. You're not allowed to have fun with your friends any more if you're all going to play on the same console. Gotta push those Bone sales somehow.
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
2 years ago#12
Offline? Madden, nba, Powerstar golf, just dance, and others.
2 years ago#13
Aren't chickens supposed to go into a coop? I didn't know you could put couches in there too.

*Co-op
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
2 years ago#14
I play powerstar golf and peggle 2 with my wife all the time
GT: DonShetland
2 years ago#15
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
Aren't chickens supposed to go into a coop? I didn't know you could put couches in there too.

*Co-op

Well, I want my chickens to have a comfortable place to sit. I just bought my rooster a lovely leather recliner. My llama is jealous, but he has an entire Barbie Dream House so he can just shut it.
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: anakerie
Pawn: Zarianna. GO GO LLAMA FORCEFIELD!!
2 years ago#16
MidnightJacket posted...
Plants vs Zombies is couch coop I believe.

Yes but not online couch co op : ( just split screen horde mode
GT: FullM3tal UK
MH TRI: C82UFA
2 years ago#17
There are no games on next gen consoles that are both split screen AND online competitive.

Actually have a hard time thinking of any game in recent memory on 360/PS3 that also offered this. I am sure there are some - but they are probably very rare
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
2 years ago#18
regsantotomas posted...
There are no games on next gen consoles that are both split screen AND online competitive.

Actually have a hard time thinking of any game in recent memory on 360/PS3 that also offered this. I am sure there are some - but they are probably very rare

Awesomenauts on PS4.
2 years ago#19
MlREFOX posted...
regsantotomas posted...

Awesomenauts on PS4.

I stand corrected
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
2 years ago#20
Halo 4
Gears of War Judgment
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Where is the couch coop!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived