Where is the couch coop!?

#31EnclavePosted 3/18/2014 11:01:39 AM
Yes and it's a damn shame. Besides, it's rather difficult to get a LAN party going now since myself and my friends all have 40"+ televisions. Rather difficult to lug those around like we could when we were kids.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#32Swan3624Posted 3/18/2014 11:05:52 AM
Peggle 2, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts...

There are still plenty.
#33saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 11:41:46 AM
I know ps4 and the previous generations allow couch co-op on fifa 14. It worries me that halo 5 might not have it.

So the new cod ghosts allow coop vs online play? I am just wondering if this is a hardware issue or not. Microsoft dropped the ball big this time. I do not want to buy 4 xbox ones so that my friends can play halo 5.
---
Not changing this sig until Leon Kennedy is in a fighting game. Started 7/14/2013
#34crynryanPosted 3/18/2014 1:35:18 PM
It's not a hardware issue. It's wholly dependent on the developer whether they want to sacrifice visual fidelity in order to offer a mode that only some people will utilize. The 360 was fully capable of doing it, and with better hardware the One is more than capable.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#35EnclavePosted 3/18/2014 2:18:47 PM
crynryan posted...
e developer whether they want to sacrifice visual fidelity in order to offer a mode that only some people will utilize. The 360 was fully capable of doing it, and with

People are more than aware that the system CAN do it and are also very much aware of the costs to the graphics. What people don't get is why it's so rare today. It's so much fun after all.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#36garainePosted 3/18/2014 5:38:55 PM
Enclave posted...
crynryan posted...
e developer whether they want to sacrifice visual fidelity in order to offer a mode that only some people will utilize. The 360 was fully capable of doing it, and with

People are more than aware that the system CAN do it and are also very much aware of the costs to the graphics. What people don't get is why it's so rare today. It's so much fun after all.

I agree graphics are small price to pay for fun. but look at how people are when it comes to graphics if I was a developer I'd be afraid to do anything that hurt graphics. kinda victims of our own success. we as gamers keep screaming for better graphics we get it eventually but all that comes at a cost.
#37charlton3kPosted 3/19/2014 3:49:44 AM
A few games where announced last night, one of them having 6 screen coop, at 60fps too!
---
Craphex
I play every game across every platform. Everything in one place: http://raptr.com/charlton3k/about
#38saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 1:04:27 PM
charlton3k posted...
A few games where announced last night, one of them having 6 screen coop, at 60fps too!
what were the games called?
---
Not changing this sig until Leon Kennedy is in a fighting game. Started 7/14/2013
#39loafy013Posted 3/19/2014 1:15:05 PM
Enclave posted...
crynryan posted...

I'd say its greed. With local co-op, they only need to sell 1 copy of the game. If you want to play with friends, they get to sell 2+ copies.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.