Why does everyone who criticizes MS get called a pony?

#1quickposterPosted 3/18/2014 3:01:03 AM
MS tried to control what we do with our console (DRM) and they can bring it back whenever they want. They can hear everything you say through Kinect which invades your privacy. They also use this spy camera to justify a more expensive purchase.

Is it possible these are genuinely frustrated customers who willingly put up with the most fragile hardware of last generation because MS did the most right? I've never seen the amount of BS thats been committed with a single console than this one. And that is through gaming since NES. No company should have the type of control MS want with this thing. But pointing it out must make you a Sony pony.
#2krystylaPosted 3/18/2014 3:07:53 AM(edited)
It's a safe assumption...

It may be wrong in some cases but in most it is not.

And to address your other comments, though it is futile to, anyone can bring back/in DRM if they wanted to. Sony can, MS can, Valve can.

Kinect can be unplugged if you are that concerned about your privacy, even though Kinect can collect few data not readily available through a dozen different devices, if you are unwilling to pay extra for it is understandable but that would be a different point.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#3Evel138Posted 3/18/2014 3:06:21 AM
I was about to comment about the term "pony" being moronic, but then I read the first two sentences of the OP and it dawn on me that there may actually be something there........
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#4LapanuiPosted 3/18/2014 3:07:34 AM
I don't think everyone that criticizes MS are being called ponies... You can tell which ones are doing it without giving them a chance or even own an X1 to truly have an opinion on them.

I don't mind people who are genuine concerns or criticisms towards a company or a product if it isn't constant bashing, name calling and aren't knee-jerk comments.

I guess it's no different to all the ponies making topics to bash the console and start calling everyone Xboners, Xbots or shills. It's bad on both sides, don't make out that the Sony fanboys are innocent, because they're just as bad.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#5Tyronelio1Posted 3/18/2014 3:09:27 AM
So Microsoft is at fault for wanting to control their product?

Sony was also going to have the exact same drm but they saw that Microsoft got torn apart from people stuck in the past.

In the future we have an online console, but Internet around the world is stable enough for it yet, Microsoft were just trying to do to much to soon.

Gamers cry for change but hate when it happens.

Go figger.

And they are called ponies because idk it just a way of describing a Playstation fanboy and ponies are never alone so eh. And pony is a play off of the name of Sony if you didn't notice.

It's a lot better than nintendrone or xbot haha.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#6Tyronelio1Posted 3/18/2014 3:10:38 AM
Also your spy camera is incredibly stupid.. If it was a spy camera wouldn't it well, spy or record information!
---
#7MurryEB_Alt1Posted 3/18/2014 3:22:05 AM
Same reason anyone who says they like the Xbox one, on the Xbox one board mind you, gets called an "Xbot"
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
#8Rainy_David1Posted 3/18/2014 3:26:10 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...

Sony was also going to have the exact same drm but they saw that Microsoft got torn apart from people stuck in the past.

In the future we have an online console, but Internet around the world is stable enough for it yet, Microsoft were just trying to do to much to soon.

Go figger.

And they are called ponies because idk it just a way of describing a Playstation fanboy and ponies are never alone so eh. And pony is a play off of the name of Sony if you didn't notice.

Sony wasn't going to have the same DRM. That's just something made up by desperate fanboys that can't handle the fact that Microsoft was trying to screw them over, and Sony wasn't. Both companies have definitely screw people over, but this time it was all on Microsoft.
#9Tyronelio1Posted 3/18/2014 3:32:29 AM
Rainy_David1 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Go figger.

Sony wasn't going to have the same DRM. That's just something made up by desperate fanboys that can't handle the fact that Microsoft was trying to screw them over, and Sony wasn't. Both companies have definitely screw people over, but this time it was all on Microsoft.

Incorrect, I don't mean to some like some fanboy but it did happen.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/ps4-drm-reversal-why-is-it-ignored-here-31010795/

On the first post is a few links you can read up on.

Sony just waited for ms to f up and did the smart thing an kept quiet.
---
#108waystomondayPosted 3/18/2014 3:36:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]