Jim Sterling looks at the sales difference between ps4 and xbox one.

#1SoulTrapperPosted 3/18/2014 8:01:41 AM
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/8896-Why-The-PS4-Is-Kicking-Xbox-Ones-Arse

Pretty interesting viewpoint, Microsoft might want to take a look at this.
#2Jedi454Posted 3/18/2014 8:11:07 AM
Jim might want to hit the gym instead of playing Ps4.
---
No one should buy MGSV: Ground Zeroes, don't support Konami and their greedy ways.
#3Tyronelio1Posted 3/18/2014 8:12:59 AM
Jedi454 posted...

Also this was already posted so eh, no one cares about some irrelevant mans opinion whether its positive to one thing or the other.

He's not the one making the game.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#4SunDevil77Posted 3/18/2014 8:16:19 AM
Sterling needs to stay out of the financial portion of the industry. His views on game development and whatnot are usually fairly spot on though
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#5SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 8:16:23 AM
Jedi454 posted...

This topic is for discussing his arguments, not his physical state.

Tyronelio1 posted...

Also this was already posted so eh, no one cares about some irrelevant mans opinion whether its positive to one thing or the other.

If you think his opinions are irrelevant, why bother posting at all?
#6SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 8:18:01 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Sterling needs to stay out of the financial portion of the industry. His views on game development and whatnot are usually fairly spot on though

I think he has some pretty good arguments, such as Sony relying on indie games as a backbone, something Microsoft seems to be in the process of incorporating as well.
#7ExempliGratiaPosted 3/18/2014 8:20:20 AM
I always get confused when people say Microsoft hasn't been making use of indies. Weren't they the ones to start the indie push on the 360?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#8Jedi454Posted 3/18/2014 8:20:25 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
Jedi454 posted...

This topic is for discussing his arguments, not his physical state.

Tyronelio1 posted...

If you think his opinions are irrelevant, why bother posting at all?

He was running out of breath while he was trying to explain his points and his points made no sense because the Xbox One is selling fine, the Ps4 is only kicking the arse of the Wii U and that's about it.

I had to shut the video down after watching it for 2 mins.
---
No one should buy MGSV: Ground Zeroes, don't support Konami and their greedy ways.
#9Jedi454Posted 3/18/2014 8:23:02 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
I always get confused when people say Microsoft hasn't been making use of indies. Weren't they the ones to start the indie push on the 360?

Absolutely, that's why you see more arcade/ indie titles on 360 than Ps3. Now the Ps4 releases and everyone is like "Wow, Sony are gods in the gaming industry!"
---
#10SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 8:23:30 AM
Jedi454 posted...

He was running out of breath while he was trying to explain his points and his points made no sense because the Xbox One is selling fine, the Ps4 is only kicking the arse of the Wii U and that's about it.

I had to shut the video down after watching it for 2 mins.

You had to shut down the video before watching most of his points, yet you say his points made no sense?

Which one is it? Did he not make good points or did you not watch the video?