So we can all agree, MG:GZ is a joke.

#1-FryShakeWad-Posted 3/18/2014 8:20:26 AM
$30 for a game that you can beat in 40 min? It's pretty clear what the intention was with this game. I suppose when it's 5 bucks in a few weeks it will have more appeal.
#2RebelGameMasterPosted 3/18/2014 8:24:12 AM
Kojima's honesty still eating away at you, huh?
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
#3shads3055Posted 3/18/2014 8:25:20 AM
yup 30 dollars demo.. waste of money and space. i wll just wait till this so called open world 100 times bigger metal gear game comes out.
#4BloatedSquirrelPosted 3/18/2014 8:25:47 AM
Kojima is laughing all the way to the bank.... he has been for years :)
---
"We laugh in the face of love, because nobody's really there."
#5EternalStutterPosted 3/18/2014 8:25:53 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
$30 for a game that you can beat in 40 min? It's pretty clear what the intention was with this game. I suppose when it's 5 bucks in a few weeks it will have more appeal.

Oh sweet. Someone's who played the game!!....

...oh nevermind, he just read an article on the internet. My bad
#6Jedi454Posted 3/18/2014 8:26:04 AM
It's a 2 hour long game, don't over generalise the length of it, but that is besides the point anyway. They're charging for a bit of content that should be in the final game, which Capcom did with Dead Rising 2 Case Zero (They coped a lot of flag for it) in a way because it is also the prologue to the game, but that was like $10-15 at the time and this is a $30-45 release that is smaller than Case Zero.
---
No one should buy MGSV: Ground Zeroes, don't support Konami and their greedy ways.
#7ExempliGratiaPosted 3/18/2014 8:26:04 AM
Yea I'm passing on this game. I just paid $40 rayman and I got hours and hours of gameplay. I'm not going to spend $30 for a 2 hour long game. The only time I go around doing everything in a game is if I really enjoy it. That doesn't happen much.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#8-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 8:31:57 AM
EternalStutter posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...

Oh sweet. Someone's who played the game!!....

...oh nevermind, he just read an article on the internet. My bad

Oh sweet someone who is contributing.... Oh wait. I don't need to play this demo to see what I already know.
#9BansDontWorkPosted 3/18/2014 8:37:00 AM
Games for Gold worthy
---
I feast on that control method you call Karma.
#10AceAndJunpeiPosted 3/18/2014 8:38:14 AM
Jedi454 posted...
It's a 2 hour long game, don't over generalise the length of it, but that is besides the point anyway. They're charging for a bit of content that should be in the final game, which Capcom did with Dead Rising 2 Case Zero (They coped a lot of flag for it) in a way because it is also the prologue to the game, but that was like $10-15 at the time and this is a $30-45 release that is smaller than Case Zero.

Case zero was actually $5 when it released. And it was wonderful at that price.