So we can all agree, MG:GZ is a joke.

#11dnmtPosted 3/18/2014 8:38:54 AM
BloatedSquirrel posted...
Kojima is laughing all the way to the bank.... he has been for years :)

I read somewhere that it was Konami's call and Kojima was actually against it. Releasing this "prologue" simply bought him more time to work on the main game.
#12axelfooley2k5Posted 3/18/2014 8:39:08 AM
EternalStutter posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
$30 for a game that you can beat in 40 min? It's pretty clear what the intention was with this game. I suppose when it's 5 bucks in a few weeks it will have more appeal.

Oh sweet. Someone's who played the game!!....

...oh nevermind, he just read an article on the internet. My bad

So you have to play the game to know its not worth it?
konami are just being greedy
dont have to play it to see its a cash grab

i like mgs i have them all
hate the idea of what this "demo" is

but i will buy it if i can get it cheaper before mgsvtpp
---
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJAeD1f2YnI
#13richboy900Posted 3/18/2014 8:39:32 AM
Yeah, absolutely.
#14EternalStutterPosted 3/18/2014 8:41:56 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
EternalStutter posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
$30 for a game that you can beat in 40 min? It's pretty clear what the intention was with this game. I suppose when it's 5 bucks in a few weeks it will have more appeal.

Oh sweet someone who is contributing.... Oh wait. I don't need to play this demo to see what I already know.

Then DONT play it. Problem solved
#15rgwPosted 3/18/2014 8:46:42 AM
Metal Gear is a big enough series that Konami can get away with it. I had a bunch of prepaid money leftover from gifts on my XBL account, so I just got it because I figured weekend guests would like it.
---
rgw
--
#16AceAndJunpeiPosted 3/18/2014 8:49:19 AM
Anyone who has ever bought a Blu-Ray in the $20-$30 range or has paid full admission to a movie and complains about this has some serious issues.

And they're poor. So, so poor.
#17EternalStutterPosted 3/18/2014 8:51:07 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Anyone who has ever bought a Blu-Ray in the $20-$30 range or has paid full admission to a movie and complains about this has some serious issues.

Could not agree more.
#18-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 8:51:43 AM
EternalStutter posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
EternalStutter posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...

Oh sweet someone who is contributing.... Oh wait. I don't need to play this demo to see what I already know.

Then DONT play it. Problem solved

Uh....I think you missed the point. And no I don't plan on buying it anytime soon. But that doesn't solve the "problem".
#19AceMagasePosted 3/18/2014 8:52:29 AM
I like how all the review scores were passable but the reviews all basicly said the game's a ripoff. Show's just how illegitimate the review process is for major sites. A bunch of cowards and phonies scared to lose ad revenue, they're basicly just another advertising arm for these publishers
#20-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 8:56:11 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...

If being an educated consumer = poor, yes I'm super poor.

I can afford the game, but I'm not going to support it in this current incarnation.