So we can all agree, MG:GZ is a joke.

#111Mandrew257Posted 3/18/2014 2:07:30 PM
AngelOfTheTriad posted...
Oh man, you beat the main mission, the 4 side ops, collected everything, beat the extra op, S-Ranked everything and got all the achievements in 40 minutes? You must be a natural speed runner, and one hell of a speedrunner too. OR, you didn't actually beat the game. Since beating the main story nets you only an 8% completion ratio.

Not everyone is a completionist. Some people just care for multiplayer, or story mode and that's it.
---
How Nintendo chooses their weekly VC games: http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/877/3426/original.jpg?w=600&h
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257
#112AxleHeadXPosted 3/18/2014 2:09:53 PM
mjc0961 posted...
AxleHeadX posted...
Oh man, you beat the main mission, the 4 side ops, collected everything, beat the extra op, S-Ranked everything and got all the achievements in 40 minutes? You must be a natural speed runner, and one hell of a speedrunner too. OR, you didn't actually beat the game. Since beating the main story nets you only an 8% completion ratio.

100% Agree. Yes it took me just shy of 2hrs to finish the main story, but aside from the main story there is still a lot to do. I've played for a little over 4hrs today and I'm still only at about 14% completion. Calling it a demo is just silly. As far as the main story yes it's short, but there is still a lot to do in this.

Beating the game does not require 100%. Beating the game is just finishing the story and having the credits roll. If you want to spend more play time to do a 100% completitionist run, so be it, but having to play 3 or 4 times to S rank everything doesn't make up for the fact that for $30, it takes 2 hours or less to beat the game.

So you're saying the only thing that makes it a game is the story? Pretty sure anything that is gameplay related is the GAME. By that logic Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions on PS1 wasn't a game. Then again that also means every racing or sports game ever made isn't a game.
#113TheSL1ClubPosted 3/18/2014 2:11:02 PM

He didn't even play the game, he admitted. People like TC don't deserve to play MGS games.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#114ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 3/18/2014 2:11:59 PM
BloatedSquirrel posted...
Kojima is laughing all the way to the bank.... he has been for years :)

yeah, taking advantage of morons who think his games have good gameplay and coherent stories
---
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
http://almighty-cheeks.deviantart.com/
#115redroses_4lifePosted 3/18/2014 2:13:37 PM
I really don't care, I got PW HD for free.
---
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Who could possibly fight us?
#116TheSL1ClubPosted 3/18/2014 2:13:57 PM
Mandrew257 posted...

Not everyone is a completionist. Some people just care for multiplayer, or story mode and that's it.

Such people are not MGS fans and GZ could be the first MGS game they ever played, what do you expect the game time is not even knowing all MGS games are like 2 h long?
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#117MonicasBackPosted 3/18/2014 2:14:52 PM
pw was the best game in the series
---
Monicaaa
#118B1GB0SS_86Posted 3/18/2014 2:19:37 PM
MonicasBack posted...

Snake eater was the best
#119EllesarienPosted 3/18/2014 2:24:16 PM
So going around getting "collectibles" should now be added to the time it takes to FINISH a Single-player campaign? Do we add different difficulty levels to that time now?

Cool...Ryse is now a 45 hour game!!!
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#120TheJabberw0ckyPosted 3/18/2014 2:25:08 PM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
MonicasBack posted...

Snake eater was the best

Ehhhhh...I love all the metal gear solid games but i dont quite get why everyone loves 3 the most. Its a great game and Big Boss is my favorite character but its not my favorite.
---
PSN: xJabberw0cky
3DS Friend Code: 1478-3751-3129