So we can all agree, MG:GZ is a joke.

#31SxmfctPosted 3/18/2014 9:43:03 AM
Every x copies GZ sells they will be removing x minutes of gameplay from Phantom Pain

Stop buying GZ if you want Phantom Pain to be long. srsly
---
Your move OP
#32AceAndJunpeiPosted 3/18/2014 9:43:21 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
Let me repeat myself:

If you pay full price for a Blu Ray or tickets to a movie you're a hypocrite and your tears shall go unwiped.

What is full price for a movie like $8-$20 depending where you are. Blu-ray like 15$-$20?
I highly doubt anyone is going to watch the mgs cutscenes over and over. This demo is 3-4 hours of your life FULLY EXPLORED

your analogy inst good...seeing a movie at the theater you pay for the big screen
paying for a blu-ray you can watch over and over. movies are not videogames

what percent of people watch Blu-rays more than once?
way higher than people who play games more than once

precedent has been set with videogames as what you get for the money you spend. AT RELEASE
this is not the normal.....there is room for arguement....its clearly a less bang for buck type scenario. Because we are comparing videogames to videogames .

in the end the analogy isnt a good one..apples and oranges

I never watch a movie twice.

I often play games multiple times.

Thusly your entire line of logic there doesn't apply to me.

*shrug*
#33EternalStutterPosted 3/18/2014 9:44:17 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
axelfooley2k5 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
Let me repeat myself:

If you pay full price for a Blu Ray or tickets to a movie you're a hypocrite and your tears shall go unwiped.

What is full price for a movie like $8-$20 depending where you are. Blu-ray like 15$-$20?
I highly doubt anyone is going to watch the mgs cutscenes over and over. This demo is 3-4 hours of your life FULLY EXPLORED

your analogy inst good...seeing a movie at the theater you pay for the big screen

precedent has been set with videogames as what you get for the money you spend. AT RELEASE
this is not the normal.....there is room for arguement....its clearly a less bang for buck type scenario. Because we are comparing videogames to videogames .

*shrug*

He thinks his opinion is somehow fact.
#34AceAndJunpeiPosted 3/18/2014 9:45:11 AM
EternalStutter posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
axelfooley2k5 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
Let me repeat myself:

*shrug*

That seems to be the norm on this board. And it's a damn shame. So many closed-minded "gamers" here.
#35EternalStutterPosted 3/18/2014 9:46:29 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
EternalStutter posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
axelfooley2k5 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
Let me repeat myself:

*shrug*

That seems to be the norm on this board. And it's a damn shame. So many closed-minded "gamers" here.

What's worse is how they whine about games they have no intention on playing or buying. Its a shame indeed
#36xHuckleberryPosted 3/18/2014 9:47:00 AM
EternalStutter posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
$30 for a game that you can beat in 40 min? It's pretty clear what the intention was with this game. I suppose when it's 5 bucks in a few weeks it will have more appeal.

Oh sweet. Someone's who played the game!!....

...oh nevermind, he just read an article on the internet. My bad

---
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme ---- Steam: xhuckleberry(IM YER HUCKLEBERRY)
>Living proof of a dying dream.
#37rgwPosted 3/18/2014 9:50:10 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
rgw posted...
It's a dangerous precedent in a world where on day one publishers are shoving season passes to the complete game down your throat? A dangerous precedent in a world where Titanfall's day one season pass is 24.99 and people are thinking it is reasonable compared to the competition?

No one ever duped people about what this game would be. They could have probably charged full price for this game and sold millions.

Lol this guy hates Titanfall. And did I lol? Lol.

Actually I love the game. I'm on gen-2 and have a break on the horizon to probably push past a gen or two. I'm just not a blind fanboy.
---
rgw
--
#38axelfooley2k5Posted 3/18/2014 9:52:01 AM(edited)
What's worse is how they whine about games they have no intention on playing or buying. Its a shame indeed

you and your alt can agree all you want
it is debatable
---
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJAeD1f2YnI
#39axelfooley2k5Posted 3/18/2014 9:54:56 AM
there is good reason it is not being reviewed based on how good those 3 hours are

people are feeling negative that it isnt longer or has more content
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=783231
---
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJAeD1f2YnI
#40AceMagasePosted 3/18/2014 9:57:26 AM
I don't think there's anything funny about the beginning hour of a game being sliced off and sold for $30. That makes GZ a ripoff and will make me skip PP (which looked interesting) because I have to pay extra for the first hour of the game. It's a complete scam and the idiot fanboys are allowing a dangerous precedence to be set