Decided on getting a One.. Questions?

#1diablo7238Posted 3/18/2014 8:33:53 AM
So I got a PS4. I love it! My roommate wanted a PS4 as well but he never preorder... Lol a big no no. So after he played the Titanfall Beta on PC he decided to get the Titanfall bundle. We where both on the same page about the Xbox how we didn't like what happened at E3 and so on and so forth. Just felt like a lot of people did. I was immature about things and started hating when I kept hearing more and more about it from what majority of everyone was saying.

So after playing it. I take back a lot of thing a and I don't see the hate it gets other than being more expensive. That's my issue. Lol just have to save for a few.

Few questions:

1. I really like the white one they released to the miscrosofts employees. Look so damn clean!! So is there been any new word if it coming out this fall?

2. Will the white one be the disc less verison? That is if there was any more word on that as well.

3. I don't want a disc less console until I am forced to go that route. So if it is disc less... Do you think the will drop the price of the disc version?

Thank you for you time! Happy Gaming! :D
---
Xbox Live GT: xX D1AI3LO Xx
PSN: Diablo7238
#2DjnarduPosted 3/18/2014 8:38:48 AM
Let me head into the future and tell you about these models that dont exist yet =P
---
PS4 - Xbox One- PC
i7 3700k 4.8GHz, 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1900Mhz, GTX 690
#3bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 3/18/2014 8:40:22 AM
1. No
2. No
3. No
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#4diablo7238(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 8:53:05 AM
Djnardu posted...
Let me head into the future and tell you about these models that dont exist yet =P

Well there was a lot of buzz about it so I was just asking if there was any new word on it.

But on the other please do!!!! :)

Make sure you hit 88 mph!
---
#5omega1110Posted 3/18/2014 9:54:38 AM
Those white ones do look nice! Wish I could have gotten one.
---
" I thought you were going to fight alone; I
said come alone...I didn't say anything about me." G.O.B.
#6diablo7238(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 8:13:54 PM
omega1110 posted...
Those white ones do look nice! Wish I could have gotten one.

Well if true... they won't be out till fall.
---
#7PorungaPosted 3/18/2014 8:26:22 PM
#1 No

#2 There is no disc-less version

#3 There is no disc-less version
#8aszsithPosted 3/18/2014 8:31:54 PM
diablo7238 posted...
So I got a PS4. I love it! My roommate wanted a PS4 as well but he never preorder... Lol a big no no. So after he played the Titanfall Beta on PC he decided to get the Titanfall bundle. We where both on the same page about the Xbox how we didn't like what happened at E3 and so on and so forth. Just felt like a lot of people did. I was immature about things and started hating when I kept hearing more and more about it from what majority of everyone was saying.

So after playing it. I take back a lot of thing a and I don't see the hate it gets other than being more expensive. That's my issue. Lol just have to save for a few.

Few questions:

1. I really like the white one they released to the miscrosofts employees. Look so damn clean!! So is there been any new word if it coming out this fall?

2. Will the white one be the disc less verison? That is if there was any more word on that as well.

3. I don't want a disc less console until I am forced to go that route. So if it is disc less... Do you think the will drop the price of the disc version?

1. At this point they are exclusive for the employees and could end up staying that way forever.
2. The white one was not disc-less. It was the same as the black ones, except for being white.
3. Why would the price of the one with MORE parts be LESS expensive? That makes no sense.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#9diablo7238(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 8:49:43 PM
aszsith posted...
diablo7238 posted...

Few questions:

1. At this point they are exclusive for the employees and could end up staying that way forever.
2. The white one was not disc-less. It was the same as the black ones, except for being white.
3. Why would the price of the one with MORE parts be LESS expensive? That makes no sense.

Well I know they were for the employees. I remember an article that got post on here saying they might be releasing a white disc less version of the xbox one with a 1TB hard drive this fall/winter. It being disc less because it was their true vision. The reason for a price drop is to get them off the shelves so they can get the console they wanted initially on the shelves. Plus it would be newer.
---
#10yiangaruuugaPosted 3/19/2014 4:41:24 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Skin-XB1-WINTER-faceplate/dp/B00IDHLXOE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1395232814&sr=8-3&keywords=White+Xbox+One+Skin

http://www.amazon.com/Protective-Microsoft-Xbox-Console-Sticker-360/dp/B00GUSX49A/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1395232837&sr=8-5&keywords=White+Xbox+One+Skin

White Xbox One? They work great btw.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix | PSN: xFrostxPhoenix
GSU Comp Sci C/O 2015 | XB1;360;PS4;N64;SNES