Keep the updates coming!

#1EternalStutterPosted 3/18/2014 10:25:49 AM(edited)
The more updates that roll out, the happier I am with my purchase. I heard that the April Update will let us change the volume of something snapped..which is fantastic

PS4 hasnt even gotten an update yet, so be happy Xbox One owners!~
#2MrImpatient35Posted 3/18/2014 10:27:53 AM
I was thinking about this this morning. Over the years, X360 just got better and better with each update. If that's anything to go by, the same will happen to X1. Back when the March update was getting a lot of press, they've been teasing the next update, saying it will likely include external HD support. I cann't f'n wait for that! Then I hope they add some of the apps that I miss on X360, like UFC or umm...I think X1 doesn't have the ESPN app currently. By the end of the year, I'm sure they'll have all of this.
---
FML
#3spacejamjordanzPosted 3/18/2014 10:29:06 AM
Yea. That's pretty cool that they are adding more features. Good deal. Oh and the X1 does have an ESPN app.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#4EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 10:30:06 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
I was thinking about this this morning. Over the years, X360 just got better and better with each update. If that's anything to go by, the same will happen to X1. Back when the March update was getting a lot of press, they've been teasing the next update, saying it will likely include external HD support. I cann't f'n wait for that! Then I hope they add some of the apps that I miss on X360, like UFC or umm...I think X1 doesn't have the ESPN app currently. By the end of the year, I'm sure they'll have all of this.

The last update make the UI run smoother all together. So update after update, I'm thrilled
#5EllesarienPosted 3/18/2014 10:31:11 AM
Pretty happy to see a major update two months in a row addressing issues that customers have had.

At least they aren't sleeping at the wheel.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#6Aone1987Posted 3/18/2014 10:31:57 AM
EternalStutter posted...
The more updates that roll out, the happier I am with my purchase. I heard that the April Update will let us change the volume of something snapped..which is fantastic

This sums out most Xbone responses it seems. Hahaha Ps4 sucks too. You could of just been happy with the updates. Once you bring Ps4 in prepare to defend. This anti trollism, is getting annoying.
#7EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 10:32:23 AM
Ellesarien posted...
Pretty happy to see a major update two months in a row addressing issues that customers have had.

At least they aren't sleeping at the wheel.

Thats one thing that Microsoft has been nailing this Gen. They listen to us.
Not to sound like a troll, but thats alot more than we can say about Sony
#8chex81Posted 3/18/2014 10:34:52 AM
gotta give MS credit somewhere right now, its the consistent updates frequently coming to stabilize the somewhat buggy OS. Its also good that with each update it fixes major bugs and doesnt introduce new ones. Im very happy with the pace updates are being released.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU: chex81
#9InjusticeRebornPosted 3/18/2014 10:35:04 AM
Aone1987 posted...
EternalStutter posted...

This sums out most Xbone responses it seems. Hahaha Ps4 sucks too. You could of just been happy with the updates. Once you bring Ps4 in prepare to defend. This anti trollism, is getting annoying.

I didn't see anyone say the PS4 sucks. Just a comment about it not getting an update.

Whether that statement is correct or not, I have no personal knowledge, but I have heard a few PS4 owners muttering words of wanting Sony to pick it up a notch...
---
10/03/14-11/03/14 - the day GameFAQs turned into the Dead Sea of the internet.
#10EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 10:35:28 AM
chex81 posted...
gotta give MS credit somewhere right now, its the consistent updates frequently coming to stabilize the somewhat buggy OS. Its also good that with each update it fixes major bugs and doesnt introduce new ones. Im very happy with the pace updates are being released.

Can't wait for the MAJOR updates that will be dealt in a years time