Keep the updates coming!

#11chex81Posted 3/18/2014 10:39:34 AM
EternalStutter posted...
chex81 posted...
gotta give MS credit somewhere right now, its the consistent updates frequently coming to stabilize the somewhat buggy OS. Its also good that with each update it fixes major bugs and doesnt introduce new ones. Im very happy with the pace updates are being released.

Can't wait for the MAJOR updates that will be dealt in a years time

True. Its clear with the preparation to release this console owning there were things to be fixed, MS had a 12-18 month plan (speculation but seems to be close to reality) to release the patches at a reasonable pace, not only to please the existing userbase, but ensure the potential future consumers that support is strong in stabilizing the console.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU: chex81
#12EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 10:40:08 AM
chex81 posted...
EternalStutter posted...
chex81 posted...
gotta give MS credit somewhere right now, its the consistent updates frequently coming to stabilize the somewhat buggy OS. Its also good that with each update it fixes major bugs and doesnt introduce new ones. Im very happy with the pace updates are being released.

Can't wait for the MAJOR updates that will be dealt in a years time

True. Its clear with the preparation to release this console owning there were things to be fixed, MS had a 12-18 month plan (speculation but seems to be close to reality) to release the patches at a reasonable pace, not only to please the existing userbase, but ensure the potential future consumers that support is strong in stabilizing the console.

I'm happy with my purchase
#13Megamushroom666Posted 3/18/2014 10:50:02 AM
You guys sound like you've never experienced firmware updates for any device ever.
---
"Deep into that darkness peering..."
snackeroo.com - Only the tastiest models.
#14EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 10:50:59 AM
Megamushroom666 posted...
You guys sound like you've never experienced firmware updates for any device ever.

Nope. We're just happy that they are actually happening at all. PS4 owners havent gotten anything.
#15chex81Posted 3/18/2014 10:52:45 AM
Megamushroom666 posted...

I have many devices that receive updates for bugs...the thing is those FW updates are released OTA or in other ways over what 5-6 months? Rarely do companies that support major devices release FW fixes so frequently...or at least updates that dont open new issues.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU: chex81
#16MRL3G3NDPosted 3/18/2014 11:32:57 AM
I don't see how people get excited of stuff that was supposed to be there already... and completely not miss the stuff we've had for years...

CUSTOM SOUNDTRACK ANYONE?

I quit playing forza because the 2 orchestra tracks they provide drove me crazy...bad enough the game is a mindless grind anyway
---
TITANFALL+GOOD MUSIC
http://youtu.be/QmwqqAq0GxM
#17EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 11:34:06 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
I don't see how people get excited of stuff that was supposed to be there already... and completely not miss the stuff we've had for years...

I quit playing forza because the 2 orchestra tracks they provide drove me crazy...bad enough the game is a mindless grind anyway

Shhh
#18EllesarienPosted 3/18/2014 11:49:48 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...

Not everyone is stuck in a mire of 24/7 negativity and despair. It would suck to be so damn unhappy about everything. No idea how you can live like that.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#19RybalPosted 3/18/2014 12:33:52 PM
EternalStutter posted...
PS4 hasnt even gotten an update yet

Factually incorrect. There have been multiple updates, though they were all small.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#20EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 1:16:07 PM
Rybal posted...
EternalStutter posted...
PS4 hasnt even gotten an update yet

Factually incorrect. There have been multiple updates, though they were all small.

Ha okay, sorry. They had SMALL updates people. Small updates