Keep the updates coming!

#21kidwgmPosted 3/18/2014 1:39:17 PM
EternalStutter posted...
The more updates that roll out, the happier I am with my purchase. I heard that the April Update will let us change the volume of something snapped..which is fantastic

PS4 hasnt even gotten an update yet, so be happy Xbox One owners!~

Agreed. This is why Sony will always be behind in terms of UI and online service. They are very slow to adapt/fix. Day one I have been annoyed with some things the current UI on the One. But I'm very confident that MS will iron out these issues plus implement more awesome stuff.
---
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4, PvZ and Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#22RybalPosted 3/18/2014 1:41:08 PM
EternalStutter posted...
Rybal posted...
EternalStutter posted...
PS4 hasnt even gotten an update yet

Factually incorrect. There have been multiple updates, though they were all small.

Ha okay, sorry. They had SMALL updates people. Small updates

Still updates. You claimed that there had been none.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#23EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 1:41:55 PM
Rybal posted...
EternalStutter posted...
Rybal posted...
EternalStutter posted...

Factually incorrect. There have been multiple updates, though they were all small.

Was anything important added or tweaked? I'll say no
#24rgwPosted 3/18/2014 1:52:34 PM
kidwgm posted...
EternalStutter posted...
The more updates that roll out, the happier I am with my purchase. I heard that the April Update will let us change the volume of something snapped..which is fantastic

Agreed. This is why Sony will always be behind in terms of UI and online service. They are very slow to adapt/fix. Day one I have been annoyed with some things the current UI on the One. But I'm very confident that MS will iron out these issues plus implement more awesome stuff.

The 360 people got on day one didn't even look like the same system in terms of hardware or software by the mature stage of the life cycle. It's really crazy if you think about it.
---
rgw
--
#25EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 2:14:29 PM
rgw posted...
kidwgm posted...
EternalStutter posted...

The 360 people got on day one didn't even look like the same system in terms of hardware or software by the mature stage of the life cycle. It's really crazy if you think about it.

Those blades lol
#26loafy013Posted 3/18/2014 2:21:08 PM
EternalStutter posted...
Rybal posted...
EternalStutter posted...
Rybal posted...
EternalStutter posted...

Was anything important added or tweaked? I'll say no

You have to ask is that because they don't care, or because they got it mostly right the first time?
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
#27EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 2:25:40 PM
The xbox one updates were posted and TALKED about all over the internet. gaming websites. everywhere. NO ONE talked about the ps4 updates.
#28GFaqsUser22Posted 3/18/2014 2:25:44 PM
Wasn't one of the major complaints that Xbox guys ALWAYS had against PS3 was the number of system updates that Sony put out? Now that X1 has more than PS4, it's being praised like it's some kind of exclusive game or something.
#29PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 3/18/2014 2:29:04 PM
EternalStutter posted...
The xbox one updates were posted and TALKED about all over the internet. gaming websites. everywhere. NO ONE talked about the ps4 updates.

Why the hell do you keep throwing shots at the PS4? I think you like fanboy arguments. You want trolls to come in here and try to dispute you.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#30EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 2:33:12 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
EternalStutter posted...

Why the hell do you keep throwing shots at the PS4? I think you like fanboy arguments. You want trolls to come in here and try to dispute you.

Not at all.