Keep the updates coming!

#31PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 3/18/2014 1:35:28 PM
EternalStutter posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
EternalStutter posted...
The xbox one updates were posted and TALKED about all over the internet. gaming websites. everywhere. NO ONE talked about the ps4 updates.

Why the hell do you keep throwing shots at the PS4? I think you like fanboy arguments. You want trolls to come in here and try to dispute you.

Not at all.

Can you explain the constant comparisons then?
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#32TheSL1ClubPosted 3/18/2014 1:39:45 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
EternalStutter posted...
The xbox one updates were posted and TALKED about all over the internet. gaming websites. everywhere. NO ONE talked about the ps4 updates.

Why the hell do you keep throwing shots at the PS4? I think you like fanboy arguments. You want trolls to come in here and try to dispute you.

Answer is pretty clear.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#33EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 1:40:50 PM
Was I wrong? And the shots were very tiny. So dont make it sound like they were anything bigger than small jabs
#34TheSL1ClubPosted 3/18/2014 1:43:03 PM
EternalStutter posted...
Was I wrong? And the shots were very tiny. So dont make it sound like they were anything bigger than small jabs

You just admitted you created this topic for the sake of throwing (very tiny) jabs at the PS4? Well that's petty and pathetic.
---
#35EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 1:46:09 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
EternalStutter posted...

You just admitted you created this topic for the sake of throwing (very tiny) jabs at the PS4? Well that's petty and pathetic.

Nope. I admitted that throughout my replies I gave a few small jabs here and there. Quit making stuff up
#36TheSL1ClubPosted 3/18/2014 1:49:43 PM
EternalStutter posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
EternalStutter posted...

Nope. I admitted that throughout my replies I gave a few small jabs here and there. Quit making stuff up

And my comment stands, that's petty and pathetic.
---
#37EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 1:50:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#38TheSL1ClubPosted 3/18/2014 1:53:24 PM
EternalStutter posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
EternalStutter posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
EternalStutter posted...

And my comment stands, that's petty and pathetic.

Alot more pathetic sh t on this board bud. Move along

And you took the 1st spot, congrats.
---
#39PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 3/18/2014 1:54:02 PM
EternalStutter posted...

How am I making it sound "bigger than small jabs"? I said you were throwing shots. Never mentioned how big the shots were (which in all honesty, who gives a damn). A shot is a shot. If the roles were reversed, Xbox One fans would immediately call troll.

The jabs were pointless and are another example of why there will always be the constant bickering between PS4 and XB1 fanboys.

Gamefaqs is poo and I'm a fly.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#40EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 2:10:33 PM
Lol