Keep the updates coming!

#418waystomondayPosted 3/18/2014 2:14:55 PM
EternalStutter posted...
Rybal posted...
EternalStutter posted...
PS4 hasnt even gotten an update yet

Factually incorrect. There have been multiple updates, though they were all small.

Ha okay, sorry. They had SMALL updates people. Small updates

Ps4 hasnt needed large updates like msoft, msoft rushed their console out which is why these updates are even needed, most of what has been in these updates should have been their from the start
---
"Sugar enriched flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, polysorbate 60 and yellow dye #5. Everything a growin' boy needs."
#42CRASS5000Posted 3/18/2014 2:18:42 PM
I'm happy with the updates, but MS isn't doing anything special. This is stuff that would have been included at launch if they didn't go back on their DRM policies. They said that they would be behind on the OS because of it.

Not complaining, just stating.
---
GT. CRASS RAT GT2. LBC iGoNegative
*Official Topic Killer*
#43ThePaleRiderpPosted 3/18/2014 2:25:40 PM
EternalStutter posted...
The more updates that roll out, the happier I am with my purchase. I heard that the April Update will let us change the volume of something snapped..which is fantastic

PS4 hasnt even gotten an update yet, so be happy Xbox One owners!~

This is what I question, so if there were no big updates you wouldn't be happy with your purchase? Say the xbox one had small updates like the ps4 would you be dissatisfied with your product? You should be happy with whatever product you buy regardless. Consoles didn't always get updates what you bought was what you had.
---
PSN: OverlordZeit 3DS FC: 2895-6437-9632
XBL: VongolaXIIIZeit Steam: thepaleriderp
#44EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 2:29:07 PM
ThePaleRiderp posted...
EternalStutter posted...
The more updates that roll out, the happier I am with my purchase. I heard that the April Update will let us change the volume of something snapped..which is fantastic

PS4 hasnt even gotten an update yet, so be happy Xbox One owners!~

This is what I question, so if there were no big updates you wouldn't be happy with your purchase? Say the xbox one had small updates like the ps4 would you be dissatisfied with your product? You should be happy with whatever product you buy regardless. Consoles didn't always get updates what you bought was what you had.

I was very happy with it. Just each update is making it better.
Like the 360 updates from the BLADES to how it looked last year
#45aszsithPosted 3/18/2014 2:40:10 PM(edited)
CRASS5000 posted...
I'm happy with the updates, but MS isn't doing anything special. This is stuff that would have been included at launch if they didn't go back on their DRM policies. They said that they would be behind on the OS because of it.

And there it is in a nutshell.

Post E3, Pre-Launch

Whiny Gamers: "We hate the DRM and XBOne as designed, so change it!"

Microsoft: "Fine. Fine. We hear you. FYI - this is going to take some time as we have to completely reengineer the OS and everything to appease you".

System launches with the changes gamers cried they wanted implemented.

Whiny Gamers: "This sucks! Where are all the other features we wanted?"

Microsoft: "We told you, it will take time. We had to completely redesign the OS to accommodate your previous demands. Have patience."

Whiny Gamers: "Updates don't include the feature I want. Who cares about the other features. I want the a family share plan and the ability to play installed disc-based games without the disc in the tray"

Microsoft: "You know, we spent 6 months taking those features out and another 4 months patching in the things that were omitted because of that process, right?"

Whiny Gamers: "Why did you do that in the first place? You're just completely ant-consumer!"

Microsoft has to be wondering why they bothered listening to an ungrateful mob in the first place. It hasn't exactly helped sales skyrocket, and nothing they do seems to keep the whiners from whining.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#46EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 2:44:07 PM
aszsith posted...
CRASS5000 posted...

Post E3, Pre-Launch

Microsoft: "Fine. Fine. We hear you. FYI - this is going to take some time as we have to completely reengineer the OS and everything to appease you".

Microsoft: "We told you, it will take time. We had to completely redesign the OS to accommodate your previous demands. Have patience."

Whiny Gamers: "Updates don't include the feature I want. Who cares about the other features. I want the a family share plan and the ability to play installed disc-based games without the disc in the tray"

Microsoft: "You know, we spent 6 months taking those features out and another 4 months patching in the things that were omitted because of that process, right?"

Whiny Gamers: "Why did you do that in the first place? You're just completely ant-consumer!"

Microsoft has to be wondering why they bothered listening to an ungrateful mob in the first place. It hasn't exactly helped sales skyrocket, and nothing they do seems to keep the whiners from whining.

Love you
#47aszsithPosted 3/19/2014 12:01:51 AM
EternalStutter posted...
aszsith posted...
CRASS5000 posted...

Post E3, Pre-Launch

Love you

Thanks buddy!
*gives manly 1-arm hug while shaking hands with the other*
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#48kayoticdreamzPosted 3/19/2014 12:31:32 AM
and yet nothing important like the ability to turn off THAT STUPID CONTROLLER VIBRATION or control your system storage.
#49VizenPosted 3/19/2014 1:12:23 AM
kayoticdreamz posted...
and yet nothing important like the ability to turn off THAT STUPID CONTROLLER VIBRATION or control your system storage.

I do believe you have some control over system storage now. After the last update, I found out I could now delete saved games, so I got rid of the Titanfall Alpha and Beta...
---
Reznor Lydon 08-01-08
Soundcloud.com/editeraseband
#50Tyronelio1Posted 3/19/2014 2:27:00 AM
Uh, fanboys are the worst.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.