Keep the updates coming!

#51Jeh64Posted 3/19/2014 2:52:10 AM
Agreed tc, updates have been great so far.
#52AmazingDanyPosted 3/19/2014 4:51:08 AM
kidwgm posted...
EternalStutter posted...
The more updates that roll out, the happier I am with my purchase. I heard that the April Update will let us change the volume of something snapped..which is fantastic

PS4 hasnt even gotten an update yet, so be happy Xbox One owners!~

Agreed. This is why Sony will always be behind in terms of UI and online service. They are very slow to adapt/fix. Day one I have been annoyed with some things the current UI on the One. But I'm very confident that MS will iron out these issues plus implement more awesome stuff.

Sony is not really a giant tech in computer and software. It's normal that MS has the upper hand on computer knowledge.

Are the frequent updates due to MS' new big boss? Or not related at all?
#53CapwnDPosted 3/19/2014 4:55:53 AM
If you don't slobber over the PS4 on the Xbox One boards, the SDF will come for you.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#54BadLuckIncPosted 3/19/2014 5:00:52 AM
TheSL1Club posted...
EternalStutter posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
EternalStutter posted...
Was I wrong? And the shots were very tiny. So dont make it sound like they were anything bigger than small jabs

You just admitted you created this topic for the sake of throwing (very tiny) jabs at the PS4? Well that's petty and pathetic.

Nope. I admitted that throughout my replies I gave a few small jabs here and there. Quit making stuff up

And my comment stands, that's petty and pathetic.

Like What Sony keeps doing to Microsoft? They have no games, so they have to make pot shots at their competition, just because you know..... they're Sony?

That's Pathetic and Petty, and the Sony Camp LOVES IT.
---
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Add my GT =D
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#55ThePaleRiderpPosted 3/19/2014 5:12:53 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
EternalStutter posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
EternalStutter posted...
Was I wrong? And the shots were very tiny. So dont make it sound like they were anything bigger than small jabs

You just admitted you created this topic for the sake of throwing (very tiny) jabs at the PS4? Well that's petty and pathetic.

Nope. I admitted that throughout my replies I gave a few small jabs here and there. Quit making stuff up

And my comment stands, that's petty and pathetic.

Like What Sony keeps doing to Microsoft? They have no games, so they have to make pot shots at their competition, just because you know..... they're Sony?

That's Pathetic and Petty, and the Sony Camp LOVES IT.

Games you many not like but it has games. Lol were you around in the 90's the Sega vs Nintendo commercials were outright in each other's faces. I mean Nintendo and Sega straight up attacked each other, someone makes a little joke now and it causes this huge uproar. This isn't anything new. Don't act as Microsoft is innocent here. All of these companies have their baggage, who's is worse is pointless because we as the consumers suffer as a result.
---
PSN: OverlordZeit 3DS FC: 2895-6437-9632
XBL: VongolaXIIIZeit Steam: thepaleriderp
#56benjimainPosted 3/19/2014 5:15:29 AM
EternalStutter posted...

So this is another reassurance thread?

Your console isn't as popular. It's time to deal with it and not take potshots out of the decidedly better console.
#57MidnightJacketPosted 3/19/2014 6:30:03 AM
I've been happy about the updates that have been happening and look forward to them continuing. One update I'd like to see added soon is the ability to just hit the "X" button over a persons name after bringing up the friends list to automatically invite them to a party, and maybe the "Y" button can invite them to a party and game. Just to make setting up the party even quicker, as it was on the 360.
#58MetalZoicPosted 3/19/2014 6:33:27 AM
The update that pushed through to my system this morning is making the entire system crash as soon as a match starts in Titan fall. Complete instant power cut off.

Anybody else having this issue?
#59benjimainPosted 3/19/2014 6:35:46 AM
We like constant updates now!
#60Tyronelio1Posted 3/19/2014 6:36:01 AM
benjimain posted...
EternalStutter posted...

So this is another reassurance thread?

Your console isn't as popular. It's time to deal with it and not take potshots out of the decidedly better console.

No one cares what you decided.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.