Keep the updates coming!

#71aheroafakePosted 3/19/2014 7:10:00 AM
Rybal posted...
EternalStutter posted...
Rybal posted...
EternalStutter posted...
PS4 hasnt even gotten an update yet

Factually incorrect. There have been multiple updates, though they were all small.

Ha okay, sorry. They had SMALL updates people. Small updates

Still updates. You claimed that there had been none.

He does that.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#72benjimainPosted 3/19/2014 7:15:22 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Oh I'm sorry I didn't realise every single gamer hung out in ign waiting to vote on a poll.

I sure as hell didn't and I've been gaming since I got my first original gameboy.

If it was the gaming populace don't you think over 150 million people would've taken part in it?

Going just by this site alone it's clear to see that there are far more Sony and Nintendo fans on the Internet regularly on this site instead of playing games so eh.

No but it's a big enough sample size, that all just happen to vote massively in favour of all those PS4 facets.

And I don't know if you've noticed, but the Wii U and PS4 are ahead of the Xbox One and it's in last place, so the fact that this site is, in your mind, filled with Wii U and PS4 fans is an accurate representation of real life.
#73EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 7:16:58 AM
aheroafake posted...
Rybal posted...
EternalStutter posted...
Rybal posted...
EternalStutter posted...
PS4 hasnt even gotten an update yet

Factually incorrect. There have been multiple updates, though they were all small.

Ha okay, sorry. They had SMALL updates people. Small updates

Still updates. You claimed that there had been none.

He does that.

I do eh?
#74Tyronelio1Posted 3/19/2014 7:20:16 AM
benjimain posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Oh I'm sorry I didn't realise every single gamer hung out in ign waiting to vote on a poll.

I sure as hell didn't and I've been gaming since I got my first original gameboy.

If it was the gaming populace don't you think over 150 million people would've taken part in it?

Going just by this site alone it's clear to see that there are far more Sony and Nintendo fans on the Internet regularly on this site instead of playing games so eh.

No but it's a big enough sample size, that all just happen to vote massively in favour of all those PS4 facets.

And I don't know if you've noticed, but the Wii U and PS4 are ahead of the Xbox One and it's in last place, so the fact that this site is, in your mind, filled with Wii U and PS4 fans is an accurate representation of real life.

Why would you even bring up the WiiU? Wait till the Xbox one has been out aslong as the WiiU then compare sales.

Or are just reaching because you have nothing else...

And to be a big enough size that fairly accurately shows what's preferred there would have to be at least 80-100 million votes, you know, the majority.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#75chex81Posted 3/19/2014 7:22:38 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
benjimain posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Why would you even bring up the WiiU? Wait till the Xbox one has been out aslong as the WiiU then compare sales.

Or are just reaching because you have nothing else...

And to be a big enough size that fairly accurately shows what's preferred there would have to be at least 80-100 million votes, you know, the majority.

he brought the Wii U into conversation because its beating PS4 in homeland...otherwise if Sony was winning there too it would have no been mentioned. Come on, we know how these guys work.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU: chex81
#76aheroafakePosted 3/19/2014 7:52:07 AM(edited)
Eternal, You called out a user in another topic that everything he was saying about PS4 was his opinion even though some of it actually were facts. This is essentially the same thing.
---
#77Neutron15Posted 3/19/2014 8:03:13 AM
I am liking the new changes on the April Update Preview
---
I WISH AGNI'S PHILOSOPHY BECOMES FINAL FANTASY XVI
#78EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 8:04:07 AM
aheroafake posted...
Eternal, You called out a user in another topic that everything he was saying about PS4 was his opinion even though some of it actually were facts. This is essentially the same thing.

What have I said that was really that bad? I'm not trolling, I'm not even being mean to anyone
#79aheroafakePosted 3/19/2014 8:08:19 AM
EternalStutter posted...
aheroafake posted...

What have I said that was really that bad? I'm not trolling, I'm not even being mean to anyone

You didn't really say anything that was bad. I know you're not trolling and you're not trying to be mean. I'm just pointing out that this is the second time you've stated that something isn't there even though it really is. I'm not trying to be mean either, I'm just saying.
---
#80EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 8:10:15 AM
aheroafake posted...
EternalStutter posted...
aheroafake posted...

You didn't really say anything that was bad. I know you're not trolling and you're not trying to be mean. I'm just pointing out that this is the second time you've stated that something isn't there even though it really is. I'm not trying to be mean either, I'm just saying.

Fair enough. I guess I just never heard or saw the updates from Sony be talked about anywhere. So I just assumed they didnt have any. That was my bad