Keep the updates coming!

#81aheroafakePosted 3/19/2014 9:20:36 AM
EternalStutter posted...
aheroafake posted...
EternalStutter posted...
aheroafake posted...
Eternal, You called out a user in another topic that everything he was saying about PS4 was his opinion even though some of it actually were facts. This is essentially the same thing.

What have I said that was really that bad? I'm not trolling, I'm not even being mean to anyone

You didn't really say anything that was bad. I know you're not trolling and you're not trying to be mean. I'm just pointing out that this is the second time you've stated that something isn't there even though it really is. I'm not trying to be mean either, I'm just saying.

Fair enough. I guess I just never heard or saw the updates from Sony be talked about anywhere. So I just assumed they didnt have any. That was my bad

It's all good. I would assume the same as you for thinking that Sony hadn't put out any updates due to the lack of buzz about it.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#82benjimainPosted 3/19/2014 9:30:38 AM
chex81 posted...
he brought the Wii U into conversation because its beating PS4 in homeland...otherwise if Sony was winning there too it would have no been mentioned. Come on, we know how these guys work.

Or it could be that Tyro brought up Nintendo fans. Or too far beyond your cognitive function?
#83Tyronelio1Posted 3/19/2014 9:32:50 AM
benjimain posted...
chex81 posted...
he brought the Wii U into conversation because its beating PS4 in homeland...otherwise if Sony was winning there too it would have no been mentioned. Come on, we know how these guys work.

Or it could be that Tyro brought up Nintendo fans. Or too far beyond your cognitive function?

But I brought them up in reference to what I was saying, I don't know what goes on in your head but there are also Nintendo fans in this world not just Sony fans.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#84benjimainPosted 3/19/2014 9:36:00 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
But I brought them up in reference to what I was saying, I don't know what goes on in your head but there are also Nintendo fans in this world not just Sony fans.

Yeah, in reference to the fact that this site will have a tilted bias against the One because it's apparently filled with Sony and Nintendo fans, which I then countered by explaining that both PS4 and Wii U are ahead of the Bone worldwide, so it'd be an accurate representation.

Seriously, how could this be going over your head?
#85Tyronelio1Posted 3/19/2014 9:39:58 AM
benjimain posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Yeah, in reference to the fact that this site will have a tilted bias against the One because it's apparently filled with Sony and Nintendo fans, which I then countered by explaining that both PS4 and Wii U are ahead of the Bone worldwide, so it'd be an accurate representation.

And again, what does the WIIU sales have to do with anything?

If you've never ventured outside of the Xbox boards onto the WIIU board and you mention something about Microsoft, not only do the people their tolling attack you but also all the drones as well.

Also for a fun fact for you, you have no idea how well or poorly the x1 is selling apart from stats from a few months ago or those charts that will always be wrong/outdated the moment they publish so...
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#86EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 9:40:53 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
benjimain posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

And again, what does the WIIU sales have to do with anything?

If you've never ventured outside of the Xbox boards onto the WIIU board and you mention something about Microsoft, not only do the people their tolling attack you but also all the drones as well.

Also for a fun fact for you, you have no idea how well or poorly the x1 is selling apart from stats from a few months ago or those charts that will always be wrong/outdated the moment they publish so...

At the end of the day though. WHO CARES
#87_PDZero_Posted 3/19/2014 11:04:31 AM
EternalStutter posted...
Megamushroom666 posted...
You guys sound like you've never experienced firmware updates for any device ever.

Nope. We're just happy that they are actually happening at all. PS4 owners havent gotten anything.

Isn't it a good thing the PS4 hasn't gotten many updates, it's a sign that Sony did a good job and didn't push out a broken system?
#88EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 11:05:08 AM
_PDZero_ posted...
EternalStutter posted...
You guys sound like you've never experienced firmware updates for any device ever.

Nope. We're just happy that they are actually happening at all. PS4 owners havent gotten anything.

Isn't it a good thing the PS4 hasn't gotten many updates, it's a sign that Sony did a good job and didn't push out a broken system?

Xbox One isnt broken at all. Go back to the PS4 boards.
Thanks
#89_PDZero_Posted 3/19/2014 11:21:55 AM
EternalStutter posted...
_PDZero_ posted...
EternalStutter posted...

Thanks

By broken I mean, adding features that should have been in place at launch, obviously MS rushed the system, now early adopters are forced to endure all these updates; I really don't see how that's a good thing.

Why do you assume I'm from the PS4 board? First off, I don't even own a PS4, and second, I've probably only been on that board a half dozen times.
#908waystomondayPosted 3/19/2014 11:24:06 AM
EternalStutter posted...
_PDZero_ posted...
EternalStutter posted...

Thanks

I have both systems and have had way more x1 problems especially with apps. Netflix wont work on my system, hulu constantly crashes, twitch made my system unstable, system wouldnt turn on, controller turning itself off. On my ps4 the only problem i have had were bf4 crashes. So far in my experience the x1 does seem to need these updates.
---
"Sugar enriched flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, polysorbate 60 and yellow dye #5. Everything a growin' boy needs."