We need more split screen games

#11teh1337gosuPosted 3/19/2014 3:34:19 AM
Wii u
---
Yvan eht nioj
#12LapanuiPosted 3/19/2014 3:37:05 AM
I actually enjoy split-screen a hell of a lot. Again, there are quite a lot of games my brother won't try out. We usually play CoD split-screen quite a lot and we wished that Titanfall had the same feature.

I think it's mainly shooters he is interested in playing split-screen. Anything else, he won't bother with.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#13BigBOO2UPosted 3/19/2014 8:26:06 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
I hate splitting my screen...I understand there is a small demand for it, but way too small for it to make a comeback.

You are making the mistake of assuming that since YOU do not like split-screen gaming, that MOST people don't either. This is completely false.

It would be like me saying you don't like split-screen gaming because you have no real life friends to play games with who would sit in the same room as you.

Although, now that I think about it.....
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#14RayconPosted 3/19/2014 9:29:22 AM
Terry-bogard posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
I hate splitting my screen...

I understand there is a small demand for it, but way too small for it to make a comeback.

lol these new machines can barely handle one screen lmao

Splitscreen can really make any player REALLy forgiving.
How many games have you played where you thought "yeah it's fun with two players , but boring solo".

Take bio hazard 6 , it's a trash game solo , but pretty fun with a real person.

Splitscreen is one of those feature that I want in every game.

Wholeheartedly agree. Split-screen is never a bad thing (unless the alternative is forced co-op like RE5, then it's kind of bad...)
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718