Do you think that this will be the last Microsoft console?

#1DtheBruiserPosted 3/18/2014 10:28:19 AM
What with all the issues it has had and the fact that MS has publicly considered selling off the XBOX brand, I find it hard to believe they have started investing into the development of the next XBOX.

My prediction is that they will sell off XBOX to someone else, probably soon, and it could either die off or experience rebirth from there. At this point, you have to wonder if it is XBOX or MS that is causing the ship to sink...maybe it would do better if developed by another company?
---
Want to learn how to procrastinate like me? I'll tell you how tomorrow
#2MRL3G3NDPosted 3/18/2014 10:36:05 AM
they better switch gears....soon, the attitude and the pace they are rolling at is disgusting...xbl is a mess, and they seem to be cool with that... we're supposed to get excited they are adding the ability to see friends get online... when we had that feature on our old console for over 5 years...

Honestly I think a steam machine will take all the hardcore gamers out of the console market... they feed us whatever they want, or what they are willing to sacrifice for what they want...
---
TITANFALL+GOOD MUSIC
http://youtu.be/QmwqqAq0GxM
#3jimvandammePosted 3/18/2014 10:41:18 AM
It'll be the last xbox platform

for 10 years, then they'll release another one
---
PlayStationNetwork ID: Zylork
http://tiny.cc/7cVMP
#4dnmtPosted 3/18/2014 10:41:20 AM
I think there's a good chance that it will be. That's not to say the Xbox brand will be dead, however.
#5Troll_DirectoryPosted 3/18/2014 10:56:38 AM
DtheBruiser posted...
not a chance. it's selling too well, and moving too much software, and most importantly, helping to create too much profit from services. by "too much," i mean too much to even consider discontinuation at this point. people point to the deficits created by the hardware, but they forget to factor in the software sales and services. my guess is: next xbox launch in holiday 2020. and, i think it might look more like an appletv or roku, than a vcr.
#6protools1983Posted 3/18/2014 11:08:26 AM
Troll_Directory posted...
DtheBruiser posted...
not a chance. it's selling too well, and moving too much software, and most importantly, helping to create too much profit from services. by "too much," i mean too much to even consider discontinuation at this point. people point to the deficits created by the hardware, but they forget to factor in the software sales and services. my guess is: next xbox launch in holiday 2020. and, i think it might look more like an appletv or roku, than a vcr.

Delusional troll is delusional
---
Xbox One - The console that made me the PC gamer I am today.
Yah like dahgs?
#7robert_rangersuPosted 3/18/2014 11:09:32 AM
protools1983 posted...
Troll_Directory posted...
DtheBruiser posted...

Delusional troll is delusional

Obvious troll is obvious.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#8nickr2d2Posted 3/18/2014 6:22:07 PM
Nah.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k