If Ground Zeroes is a "demo"... What the hell is Titanfall?

#21Cold_CanadianPosted 3/18/2014 12:55:41 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Someone has already beat Ground Zeroes in 10 minutes. That's about the time for one single match in Titanfall. So, yeah...

You're actually supporting TC's logic.

1 game in TF = 1 run in GZ. You can do another game in TF or you can do another run through of GZ

Should add that you'll eventually get tired of the "infinite" ways of playing through GZ. But the same person can say he can get tired of TF as well
#22ElPolloDiablo87Posted 3/18/2014 12:56:32 PM
Actually there are 9 missions in the Titanfall campaign, and you can play the campaign from both sides. So that's 18 times the content of Ground Zeroes. I guess Titanfall is a massive bargain!
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#23EllesarienPosted 3/18/2014 12:57:14 PM
Cold_Canadian posted...
Someone has already beat Ground Zeroes in 10 minutes. That's about the time for one single match in Titanfall. So, yeah...

You're actually supporting TC's logic.

1 game in TF = 1 run in GZ. You can do another game in TF or you can do another run through of GZ

Should add that you'll eventually get tired of the "infinite" ways of playing through GZ. But the same person can say he can get tired of TF as well

Ya..not really. Since EVERY multiplayer game experience is different in some manner...not really making the TC's point at all.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#24AnakeriePosted 3/18/2014 12:59:01 PM
An attempt by the Intergalactic League of Llamas to train dudebros in high-tech warfare, so that they can then recruit them into their army in the neverending battle against the Alpaca Alliance.
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: anakerie
Pawn: Zarianna. GO GO LLAMA FORCEFIELD!!
#25aszsithPosted 3/18/2014 12:59:10 PM

Some people have sex in 10 minutes too. Some people microwave food in under 10 minutes. Some people read Cliff's Notes instead of books. Some people just read the last post in discussion forums and then respond.

Just because someone rushed through it doesn't mean they did it in the best way, the most enjoyable way, or the way it was originally designed to be done.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#26DarkAdonis123Posted 3/18/2014 1:02:39 PM
Titanfall is very shallow. But it still has far more replayability than Ground Zeroes.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#27TrueBlue91(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 1:03:53 PM
Actually there are 9 missions in the Titanfall campaign, and you can play the campaign from both sides. So that's 18 times the content of Ground Zeroes. I guess Titanfall is a massive bargain!

Ground Zeroes has extra missions.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#28Troll_DirectoryPosted 3/18/2014 1:09:42 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Troll_Directory posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Since replayability doesn't count and Titanfall has no core content beyond that, what is it? And why is it twice the price of Ground Zeroes?
i'm not sure the replayability compares favorably for zeroes, because the ai can be memorized to the point that your hud and indicators can be completely removed. yet, every match in titanfall is different. playing both games for hours, just doesn't mean the same thing at all. however, i agree that the hours should count for something toward the value of these two games. even if one of those games is more repetitive than the other.

Well at least you're actually bringing up a point. But to be fair the AI in Ground Zeroes is nothing like that of any previous MGS. It really is much more unpredictable and very different every time you play through.
the guard patrol is the same every time, and can be memorized. even if they react differently every time, you can still kill them the same way every time before they really have a chance to do much of anything differently.
#29TheMuffinPosted 3/18/2014 1:33:24 PM
MonicasBack posted...
This is an interesting topic, I could imagine my mom or someone else who has zero knowledge of games making it.

Thank you so much for this post.
---
MonicasBack ~This is an interesting topic, I could imagine my mom or someone else who has zero knowledge of games making it.
#30BloodyDove2vsPosted 3/18/2014 1:34:34 PM
good topic
---
"how much is your soul worth" XB1M13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0