Angry joe's titanfall review is spot on.

#1Shaolin015Posted 3/18/2014 12:43:22 PM
http://youtu.be/ZhUHOqaC5_A

A 7/10 seems harsh but the lack of modes is what kills a multiplayer only game. Tons of fun, but value is severely hurt without the content.
#2jakethenoobPosted 3/18/2014 12:45:34 PM
I imagine more game modes will be added later on, just like they do with CoD and Halo.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#3majinbuu58Posted 3/18/2014 12:49:04 PM
I don't see the problem with a small number of modes. In all FPS games, i tend to just play one or two modes.
#4Robin_MaskPosted 3/18/2014 12:49:08 PM
jakethenoob posted...
I imagine more game modes will be added later on, just like they do with CoD and Halo.

Does he at least suggest what other game modes should be in?

I'll watch the review but get a bit annoyed at having "MORE STUFF" without a clear example. For example, I would like an "Assault" type of game mode with a giant base or something.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#5aszsithPosted 3/18/2014 12:49:26 PM
Angry Joe is spot on? I stopped reading right there.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#6RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/18/2014 12:52:08 PM(edited)
I'd give it 8.5/10 and 9/10 if they add a Titan Free Mode as well as an AI free modes like SnD but on small maps, or close quarter TDM. We'll see though with the DLC to come. Fun game overall though and nice uniqueness to it.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#7NeoMonkPosted 3/18/2014 12:59:32 PM
majinbuu58 posted...
I don't see the problem with a small number of modes. In all FPS games, i tend to just play one or two modes.

The problem is that NOT EVERYONE wants to play THOSE SAME MODES YOU DO.
I'm no fan of 10 modes when only 3 actually work properly but BF4 gives you that option.
I can play DM and be bored to death or camp flags it's up to me.
Everything else is a variation of that & that illusion is what gives people the appeasement to play it.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#8fizzle2222Posted 3/18/2014 1:02:21 PM
i like Angry Joe and ill agree with the 7/10 because it's not a bad score but all he is rambling about is the campaign when clearly this game is all about the multiplayer.
#9aheroafakePosted 3/18/2014 1:04:00 PM
Am I really the only one that thinks Titanfall has a decent amount of game modes already?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#10DarkAdonis123Posted 3/18/2014 1:04:29 PM
His review was very fair. Sure the game is about multiplayer,but that doesn't change that the campaign is terrible. I was glad to finally hear a voice that wasn't bought off or swept up in the hype.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue