Angry joe's titanfall review is spot on.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Angry joe's titanfall review is spot on.
1 year ago#41
1nternationa7 posted...
Hey, mobile internet doesn't work on my phone so I'm just wondering, did Joe give Titanfall his badass seal of approval? He gave it to Asura's Wrath and that got a 6/10.

He said it just barely misses the BA seal of approval
1 year ago#42
rusty12000 posted...
Lol never change fanboys. As soon as someone doesn't give you guys a 10 on the xbox flagship game they must be a Sony Fanboys. Does it ever occur to you guys that maybe the game maybe AJ didn't think the game was the second coming of Christ, and that its just a really good game. It is pretty laughable..

Xclowns are the best, aren't they?
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 46 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
1 year ago#43
More diverse, eclectic, modes of play tend to get discarded fairly quickly during the life-cycle of an online FPS. Niche game types are more of a novelty, rather than a consistent staple in these games.

I only play Hardpoint and Attrition.
---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'
1 year ago#44
jpraelster posted...
1nternationa7 posted...
Hey, mobile internet doesn't work on my phone so I'm just wondering, did Joe give Titanfall his badass seal of approval? He gave it to Asura's Wrath and that got a 6/10.

He said it just barely misses the BA seal of approval

Thanks.
---
Version 1 of My Movelist for Lords of Shadow 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68667781
1 year ago#45
I can't take anyone who dresses up like that seriously.
---
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex
1 year ago#46
Angry Joe is riding a black pony. He has a farm and feeding his black pony than feeding his green dragon.
1 year ago#47
Why do people care about this guys opinion about video games?
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
1 year ago#48
Cowboy082288 posted...

Because he's the most reliable reviewer out the imo. He calls out all the b******* that video game companies try to get away with. And besides, he's hilarious to watch.
---
Version 1 of My Movelist for Lords of Shadow 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68667781
1 year ago#49
He complains about the campaign longer than the actual campaign
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
1 year ago#50
Cowboy082288 posted...

I wonder that every time people start putting links to his ramblings on here. For all the wonderful things the Internet has given the world, a free, open stage for every idiot with a cam or keyboard is not one of them.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Angry joe's titanfall review is spot on.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived