This is the game that will finally silence Xbox One critics >:)

#11Jx1010Posted 3/18/2014 2:16:46 PM
Horridhal posted...
I don't think you fully understand why the xbox is being criticized.

This
#12regsantotomasPosted 3/18/2014 2:17:09 PM
I find all these BGR, Motley Fool, and Forbes editorials rather silly and mostly aimed at getting hits than offering any sort of meaningful analysis. This applies to all pro/anti Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo articles.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#13BigSnappaX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 6:13:34 AM
Combo626 posted...
Horridhal posted...
I don't think you fully understand why the xbox is being criticized.

Please, enlighten us all.

ditto
---
XBGT: Snappa || PSN: SnappaX
~ Love, Not War... Cant we all just.... GET ALONG??!!?? ~
#14Sniper_BrosefPosted 3/20/2014 6:30:54 AM
TheMuffin posted...
This game really should have released with the console. The original KS came with the Kinect as a way of convincing friends of the technology and the same should have been done for the Kinect 2. If MS is so adamant that the K2 improves your experience with games, not having this in the box with your One is an odd way of proving it.

I completely agree. While I don't think the holdout is going to hurt Microsoft, they would've certainly benefitted from shipping Kinect Sports, or at least a voucher for a free download, with the Day One edtitions. What better way to showcase your Kinect?
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#15lunaticcorePosted 3/20/2014 6:34:42 AM
I have no problems with the Xbox One, nor do I have any faith in this game.
#16InfiniteHEROPosted 3/20/2014 6:36:04 AM
Really TC is this some kind of joke ?
---
PSN: Infinite_HERO79
XBL: InfiniteHER0
#17garainePosted 3/20/2014 7:06:58 AM
regsantotomas posted...
I find all these BGR, Motley Fool, and Forbes editorials rather silly and mostly aimed at getting hits than offering any sort of meaningful analysis. This applies to all pro/anti Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo articles.

A lot look like the trolls here. Just want attention and really don't really provide meaningful Info.
---
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!
#18garainePosted 3/20/2014 7:07:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#19-FryShakeWad-Posted 3/20/2014 7:10:14 AM
Looks fun.
#20Reflex-ArcPosted 3/20/2014 7:11:51 AM
I'm looking forward to it as well. It looks be a great party game for weekend shenanigans.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard