Love how people say they'll boycott something...

#11aszsithPosted 3/18/2014 1:32:20 PM
Anakerie posted...
Everyone always swears they won't buy this or that. Right now everyone is getting the vapors and swearing they'll never, ever touch Watch Dogs. We'll see...

Watch Dogs is a day one purchase for me. I don't care that the graphics aren't what was shown at a glorified live commercial last year.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#12kidwgmPosted 3/18/2014 1:33:52 PM
krystyla posted...
You can be sure online is just the very vocal very angry minority

This and trolls.
---
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4, PvZ and Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#13X_F_L_A_W_XPosted 3/18/2014 1:33:55 PM
krystyla posted...

This.

Topics like these always strike me as being completely illogical. They imply that so many people claimed 1 thing, there isn't possibly enough people in the other group who didn't speak up to sway the results. Did it ever occur to you, TC, that maybe the people who made those claims actually did boycott the product they said they were going to, and the stock was just bought out by people who never made the claim in the first place?
---
We all give up eventually...
#14nableetPosted 3/18/2014 1:35:21 PM
The ones that said they won't buy it, may not have bought it. So the whole topic is pretty much redundant.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#15EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 1:36:42 PM
nableet posted...
The ones that said they won't buy it, may not have bought it. So the whole topic is pretty much redundant.

MIssing the point,
#16DarkAdonis123Posted 3/18/2014 1:38:56 PM
krystyla posted...

This
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#17SorbetowulfPosted 3/18/2014 1:40:40 PM
Anakerie posted...
Everyone always swears they won't buy this or that. Right now everyone is getting the vapors and swearing they'll never, ever touch Watch Dogs. We'll see...

Why would people want to avoid Watch Dogs? I can definitely understand Metal Gear.
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#18SorbetowulfPosted 3/18/2014 1:41:03 PM
Anakerie posted...

Why would people want to avoid Watch Dogs? I can definitely understand Metal Gear, but I haven't been paying much attention to Watch Dogs.
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#19EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 1:41:18 PM
Sorbetowulf posted...
Anakerie posted...

Believe it or not. But people are claiming its TOO long. Plus the whole graphics downgrade bs
Why would people want to avoid Watch Dogs? I can definitely understand Metal Gear.
#20HellsControllerPosted 3/18/2014 1:48:49 PM
I haven't bought an EA game or Capcom game since I said I wasn't going to. Been keeping strong for almost 2 years now.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone