RUMOR: Call of duty switching to PS4 as lead platform

#11Reflex-ArcPosted 3/18/2014 1:31:20 PM
And with that, suddenly, annual installment FPS games are suddenly the best thing to ever happen to gaming ever.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#12Pcmonster87Posted 3/18/2014 1:34:02 PM
Could care less if true. Pretty sick of the COD franchise, has got worse over the years. Same game every single year.
---
Verizon Wireless Employee, Android developer/tech support
If it's a smartphone... I use it, but not if it's an iPhone.
#13richboy900Posted 3/18/2014 1:34:43 PM
SubSeenix posted...
So Ghosts had the X1 as a leadplat?

720p
not 60fps...far from it

compared to the 1080p 60fps PS4 version?
Inb4 PS4 Version had problems...Yes cause the PS4 tried to showcase the Game ABOVE 60fps cause the console has so much power.Such a stupid console...having to much power and destroying a game with a 10 year old engine unlike that other console ;)))))))

Hopefully they really have a new engine for the New CoD with a Leadplat on PS4

Should be even funnier then on the internet.

Though i won't care for CoD anyway as long as it is a casual Shooter.
Its hard these days for someone growing up with Quake and other things back then ;)

Lol, ps4 powerful? These consoles are nowhere near cutting edge or powerful. This is the worst gen yet for impressive hardware. A pc or the steam machine will outperform any of the eighth gen systems with ease.

I'm no pc gaming guru, but looking forward to join the club later this year. But I'm still kind of interested in Xbox one, and waiting for another price drop.
#14PokemonYoutubePosted 3/18/2014 1:36:19 PM
And this comes as a surprise because?
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#15abbeldydooPosted 3/18/2014 1:38:22 PM
Does lead platform mean X1 won't get CoD anymore.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#16PokemonYoutubePosted 3/18/2014 1:39:23 PM
abbeldydoo posted...
Does lead platform mean X1 won't get CoD anymore.

No, the Xbone will still get CoD. This just means that it'll be getting a watered-down version of the PS4 game.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#17BottlelaundryPosted 3/18/2014 1:40:57 PM
Lol. The next game is out in november and goes gold in october. You cant be lead platform with only 6 months left of development
#18Mandrew257Posted 3/18/2014 1:41:05 PM
Reflex-Arc posted...
And with that, suddenly, annual installment FPS games are suddenly the best thing to ever happen to gaming ever.

This. Something tells me that if Titanfall was exclusive to the PS4, they'd be praising it to no end lol.
---
How Nintendo chooses their weekly VC games: http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/877/3426/original.jpg?w=600&h
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257
#19SteelToothPosted 3/18/2014 1:41:33 PM
I thought multiplat games developed on the weaker console as lead?
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg
#20spacejamjordanzPosted 3/18/2014 1:48:31 PM
This won't surprise me if it's true. The lead platform needs to change regardless going forward.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138