RUMOR: Call of duty switching to PS4 as lead platform

#81RaidenNLily4EvaPosted 3/19/2014 6:41:31 PM
Can't wait for Destiny on PS4, it's going to be amazing. I don't care about the lower resolution XB1 gets. But the variable frame rates everyone of there games have done make me feel dizzy.
#82MyLordGodPosted 3/19/2014 9:13:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#83MyLordGodPosted 3/19/2014 9:14:16 PM
RaidenNLily4Eva posted...
Can't wait for Destiny on PS4, it's going to be amazing. I don't care about the lower resolution XB1 gets. But the variable frame rates everyone of there games have done make me feel dizzy.

I'm more concerned about the proper utilization of the ESRAM in games where in the xb1 is not the lead platform for development resulting to inferior version of games compared to the ps4.
#84StrongBlackVinePosted 3/19/2014 9:19:12 PM
ACHEEKSMALLOY posted...
who cares? battlefield>>>>>>>>>>>>>>COD

PS4 version of Battlefield 4 was superior and had way more sales worldwide. Xbox One owners cared more about COD even though PS4 still sold more copies of that game worldwide.
#85josh924Posted 3/19/2014 9:29:59 PM
ghostemp77 posted...
This is not something to be proud of.

Yup. Its also not something to be "devastated" about.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#86JONlCSPosted 3/19/2014 11:25:31 PM
hate on COD all you want, but im p sure you fedorabeards know how much of a cash cow it still is, despite it being stale.
---
http://i.imgur.com/SCgsZ7a.gif
#87badmanneilPosted 3/20/2014 1:27:16 AM
BTM4444 posted...
Who cares, call of duty sucks.

Correction

Infinity Ward Call of Duty games suck
#88RagnarokxvPosted 3/20/2014 1:34:05 AM
I think CoD and the majority of the FPS genre is boring and unworthy of my time, but it does sell consoles. The more CoD players buying and playing their game on a specific platform the larger the userbase becomes for that platform which results in more support from third party developers which is good for non-CoD fans.
---
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??
#89dnmtPosted 3/20/2014 1:45:02 AM(edited)
badmanneil posted...
BTM4444 posted...

Correction

Don't forget Sledgehammer, they are just as guilty for Ghosts. Treyarch are the only ones I'd trust to make a decent CoD game nowadays.
#90Tyronelio1Posted 3/20/2014 1:45:22 AM
dnmt posted...
badmanneil posted...
BTM4444 posted...

Correction

Not to downplay MW3's suckiness but Ghosts was made by Sledgehammer and it's the worst CoD by far. Treyarch are the only ones I'd trust to make a decent CoD game nowadays.

Incorrect infinity ward developed it with help from sledgehammer and never soft.

And it was the best cod since cod2.

But that's just opinion with the second part.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.