Is Sonys PS4 loosing ground to Xbox One?

#41TauriLeaderPosted 3/19/2014 4:22:24 AM
3DS 41,611 (+4%)
PS4 37,023 (-13%)
PS3 17,648 (-9%)
XOne 15,259 (+7%)
WiiU 10,501 (-6%)
PSV 9,847 (-1%)
X360 9,532 (+4%)
PSP 5,938 (-5%)
Wii 4,927 (-5%)

EU from the 8th of March.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#42MrSpaM111Posted 3/19/2014 4:38:17 AM
XBox one is still being outsold by the PS3?

Wow lol shots fired
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#43nableetPosted 3/19/2014 5:03:12 AM
joe_david posted...

xbox one is now the best selling console in the uk and ps4s take longer and longer to sell out on amazon.

SO YEAH!

source? I keep seeing this, but no source is ever provided.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#44benjimainPosted 3/19/2014 5:24:06 AM
Lol KCRYpher

So desperate after his awful prediction

http://i.imgur.com/npnx1O9.png
#45AnakeriePosted 3/19/2014 7:41:00 AM
My PS4 is not loose! She's saving herself for marriage!
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: anakerie
Pawn: Zarianna. GO GO LLAMA FORCEFIELD!!
#46DarthUchiha91Posted 3/19/2014 7:49:58 AM
Anakerie posted...

6million+ says otherwise. Suddenly Lindsey lohan looks like a saint.
---
Proof that M$ is slowly bringing back DRM for the XBone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfNarCjSHM
#47AnakeriePosted 3/19/2014 7:50:54 AM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
Anakerie posted...

6million+ says otherwise. Suddenly Lindsey lohan looks like a saint.

Well, I guess that would explain the 6 million friend requests...
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: anakerie
Pawn: Zarianna. GO GO LLAMA FORCEFIELD!!
#48RybalPosted 3/19/2014 8:51:39 AM
Brandy1977 posted...
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/03/17/is-sonys-ps4-losing-ground-to-the-xbox-one-and-wii.aspx

"new NPD numbers in the U.S. indicate that the Xbox One is catching up quickly to the PS4 despite costing $100 more"

Not to stir the pot more than it already has been, but I don't understand the logic of "PS4 outsold the X1, but X1 is catching up in sales."

Also, they made a mistake in a later paragraph suggesting that Titanfall could sell better than expected, since it was expected to do EXTREMELY well.

But we'll see how the numbers are doing in a few months and towards the end of the year. For the time being, these numbers are completely irrelevant.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#49cheezedadadaPosted 3/19/2014 9:24:17 AM(edited)
Took a week or so off from the Xbox One boards while playing Dark Souls 2 and I come back to the same crap. You guys should go read some other boards and then come back here to see how pathetic this place is. Its the only place on Gamefaqs where EVERYTHING positive leads to people saying "reassurance" "LOL Joke" or someone calling the Xbox One an underpowered spybox. Absolutely pathetic. I think avoiding this dump for a week was the best move ever. Finally had some solid discussion with people who actually liked playing games instead of trashing them.

We get it. You think the Xbox One sucks and the PS4 is amazing. That's great. You're not going to convince us Xbox One owners that the system sucks though because we are enjoying it. Might as well give up the crusade.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#50Tyronelio1Posted 3/19/2014 9:25:14 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Took a week or so off from the Xbox One boards while playing Dark Souls 2 and I come back to the same crap. You guys should go read some other boards and then come back here to see how pathetic this place is. Its the only place on Gamefaqs where EVERYTHING positive is lead to people saying "reassurance" "LOL Joke" or someone calling the Xbox One an underpowered spybox. Absolutely pathetic. I think avoiding this dump for a week was the best move ever. Finally had some solid discussion with people who actually liked playing games instead of trashing them.

I was here in launch after I picked my console up, saw the trolls then left until last week when I actually wanted to talk about the console and software.

But same crap different alts.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.