I seriously don't understand why the PS4 is so much popular than XBoxOne

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I seriously don't understand why the PS4 is so much popular than XBoxOne

User Info: MasterMoron

MasterMoron
3 years ago#1
Seriously, I'm not a fanboy at all. I probably would have gotten a Playstation 3 but my mom won a Wii and an XBox360 so it seemed pointless to own all three systems. To me the Playstation 3 won out over the Xbox360 simply because it had free online and Metal Gear Solid 4. But, this time around, I really don't see the competition. I mean, it seems like the XboxOne can pretty much do anything. Watch TV, surf the web, skype, and it's all voice activated. I mean, can't you pretty much do everything on the XBoxOne? I just don't understand how the Playstation 4 even compares. But, the Playstation 4 is still outselling the XboxOne. Someone explain this to me.

User Info: gobuffalo30

gobuffalo30
3 years ago#2
Another one of these topics? This is a flame war just waiting to be ignited.

User Info: teh1337gosu

teh1337gosu
3 years ago#3
Looks at username

Scoffs
Yvan eht nioj

User Info: MasterMoron

MasterMoron
3 years ago#4
If I wanted a flame war I would have posted on the Playstation 4 board.

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
3 years ago#5
But ur username mr.......

User Info: gobuffalo30

gobuffalo30
3 years ago#6
Yet you posted it on here and going to get the same explanation, which people can't handle bad news about the xbox one here.

User Info: Balzak74

Balzak74
3 years ago#7
I don't know if I can. In the end it all comes down to preference.

I have owned the original Xbox and the 360. Loved both, but have zero interest in the one.

Partially as of yet there is no games that interest me. Mostly though I want a game machine. All those other features hold zero interest for me. I wonder if others feel the same way?
I am not late, I just live in world that's too early

User Info: aszsith

aszsith
3 years ago#8
MasterMoron posted...
I seriously don't understand why the PS4 is so much popular than XBoxOne

I didn't realize a sales ratio of 3:2 (6 million PS4s vs 4 million XBOnes) could be defined as SO MUCH.
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.

User Info: ripvision

ripvision
3 years ago#9
Jx1010 posted...
But ur username mr.......

Mormon, just spelled differently.

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#10
MS E3 last year was laughable, and their only saving grace was the games which is why the PS4 is so popular. Sony effectively counter-marketed almost everything that MS threw at that.

It was a very funny E3 knowing how terrible MS was handling it.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I seriously don't understand why the PS4 is so much popular than XBoxOne

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived