I seriously don't understand why the PS4 is so much popular than XBoxOne

#181ThePaleRiderpPosted 3/19/2014 5:18:22 PM
MasterMoron posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
Okay serious question If you have things like Netflix Hulu plus etc why do you need cable? Honestly ever since I got Netflix I've dropped cable. That's one reason I won't have an X1 for at least another year.

You can't get HBO shows without a cable subscription.

Is that really worth a cable bill to you plus the HBO subscription fee. And you can download the episodes or get hbo go.
---
Why was Oedipus against profanity? Because he kisses his mother with that mouth.
#182OdttPosted 3/19/2014 5:48:34 PM
zinsindetta posted...
Odtt posted...
Why do so many of you guys use the word "poor" to insult someone? You don't always choose to have less money.

Oh ok is the new word financially challenged? Is poor becoming the new word that offends and hurts people feelings? I know real people that are friends that cant drop 500 bucks on a new console because of life, kids and whatever. 400 is a stretch but a more realistic one. Sony knew they had to price under Xbox One, it was a very smart move.

The point of my post completely flew by you, didn't it? Using "poor', "financially challenged" or any other variation of the word as a way to insult someone is just completely ignorant and groundless.
#183mike468Posted 3/19/2014 6:33:59 PM(edited)
aszsith posted...

I didn't realize a sales ratio of 3:2 (6 million PS4s vs 4 million XBOnes) could be defined as SO MUCH.

To the Sony fanboys that live on the Xbox forum, it's everything to them.

Never mind the fact the XBO matched 90% of the PS4 sales in Feb.

MasterMoron posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
Because the PS4 is dedicated game system, which is what people want out of a console, where as the Xbone is not.

That's stupid though. Why would someone want a system that just plays games, when they can buy a system that does a whole bunch of other stuff?

Balzak74 posted...
I don't know if I can. In the end it all comes down to preference.

I have owned the original Xbox and the 360. Loved both, but have zero interest in the one.

Partially as of yet there is no games that interest me.

This., it's all opinion. The major consensus amount Xbox fans towards the PS4 is this very argument, that the PS4 has very few, if any, worth while games right now.

I'd rather take Dead Rising, Forza, Killer instinct, TitanFall, Project Spark and Ryse over Killzone, Knack and Infamous.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#184chex81Posted 3/19/2014 6:39:10 PM
lindaluv posted...
dnmt posted...
lindaluv posted...
What surprises me more is how much people like getting taken advantage of... and why the xbox even sold so much.

Brand loyalty is a hell of a thing.

I hear you. I prefer PC over apple.. cuz it suits me better. xbox did not suit me.... I dont think it suited anyone.. but yea. It really is a heck of a thing

Wow, that last statement wasn't contradictory to your whole point ...good going fella. So sad yet not surprising in the leaSt.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU: chex81
#185Stefmeister7Posted 3/19/2014 6:47:01 PM
These are my reasons:

1. that E3 debacle was atrocious for their rep. Focusing on TV, sports, etc didn't interest me AT ALL. "don't have a stable internet, we have the perfect console for you! the 360!"

2. They were asked to clarify the specifics of their DRM and they couldn't give a proper answer immediately. some execs even gave different answers, thus confusing a lot of people.

3. 100$ more for a weaker console.

4. About their answer to #1... Remember how quickly they dropped support for the original Xbox when the 360 came out? yeah... While the PS3 is still getting some really good games (FFX-X2, Persona 5!!!)

5. i don't want a kinect.

6. FPS genre doesn't interest me. sure i'll play COD once in a while with some friends in an internet cafe, but i won't buy a console for it.
#186zinsindettaPosted 3/19/2014 7:33:11 PM
Odtt posted...
zinsindetta posted...
Odtt posted...
Why do so many of you guys use the word "poor" to insult someone? You don't always choose to have less money.

Oh ok is the new word financially challenged? Is poor becoming the new word that offends and hurts people feelings? I know real people that are friends that cant drop 500 bucks on a new console because of life, kids and whatever. 400 is a stretch but a more realistic one. Sony knew they had to price under Xbox One, it was a very smart move.

The point of my post completely flew by you, didn't it? Using "poor', "financially challenged" or any other variation of the word as a way to insult someone is just completely ignorant and groundless.

No, you are what you are. Either you are upper class, middle class or lower class. Lower class would be poor or financially challenged. Stop being a baby, these are terms. I bet you are the type that thinks every kid that plays softball deserves a trophy too huh. Oh I do not have enough money to buy a Xbox One but anyone else that says it to me is insulting me, wahhhhhhhhhhh.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#187quincy2000aPosted 3/19/2014 8:28:52 PM
the PS4 is the better gaming console.

that's all i wanted, the better GAMING console.

if Microsoft could have added the Kinect and all the media features and still kept made the Xbox One the better gaming console, i would not have any issue with it.

but Microsoft did not.

the Xbox One gaming console is definitely second class when compared to the more powerful PS4.

jack of all trades, master of none.
#188lindaluvPosted 3/19/2014 8:31:48 PM
chex81 posted...
lindaluv posted...
dnmt posted...
lindaluv posted...
What surprises me more is how much people like getting taken advantage of... and why the xbox even sold so much.

Brand loyalty is a hell of a thing.

I hear you. I prefer PC over apple.. cuz it suits me better. xbox did not suit me.... I dont think it suited anyone.. but yea. It really is a heck of a thing

Wow, that last statement wasn't contradictory to your whole point ...good going fella. So sad yet not surprising in the leaSt.

Why is the "S" in least capitalized?
---
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
MulaMadara : Deneb (25 - Sorc)
#189Jedi454Posted 3/19/2014 8:36:24 PM
"I seriously don't understand why the PS4 is so much popular than XBoxOne"

First of all, that doesn't make sense and to say so much more popular would be an outright lie. The Ps4 has more popularly, there's no denying that, but the Xbox One is right behind them. Sony has an entire country (their home country) that is dedicate to their system as well as they've been established in the gaming industry for a hell of a lot longer than Microsoft, so of course the fan base is going to be bigger.

Gamers are the biggest hypocrites (Omg wah wah ps3 is so expensive, it has weaker multi plats, omg boo hoo. i kan see one extra blade of grass on da xbox360 verizon. OH PRAISE MICROSOFT!) 7 years later (omg I can't believe M$ are selling their weaker console for 100 moar and bundlin' it wif da spy box, OH PRAISE SONY!)
---
No one should buy MGSV: Ground Zeroes, don't support Konami and their greedy ways.
#190josh924Posted 3/19/2014 8:43:35 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Gamers are the biggest hypocrites (Omg wah wah ps3 is so expensive, it has weaker multi plats, omg boo hoo. i kan see one extra blade of grass on da xbox360 verizon. OH PRAISE MICROSOFT!) 7 years later (omg I can't believe M$ are selling their weaker console for 100 moar and bundlin' it wif da spy box, OH PRAISE SONY!)

This. Also, remember the old PS3 slogan "It only does everything!" ? Now it seems like Sony may as well have changed their PS4 slogan to be "It only does gaming!", and somehow (in the eyes of Sony fanboys), that's better than the Xbox One's approach of doing basically everything.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.