I seriously don't understand why the PS4 is so much popular than XBoxOne

#21shadylpetePosted 3/18/2014 7:51:57 PM
Price. That's all it comes down to with the typical consumer. This console war would have been much more interesting if they were priced the same.
---
PSN: HeHangsDong69 ---- XBL Gamertag: ShadyLPete
#22AwayFromHerePosted 3/18/2014 7:53:08 PM
I like how people are dismissive of an account created in 2001.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#23WebsandWigsPosted 3/18/2014 8:06:26 PM
shadylpete posted...
Price. That's all it comes down to with the typical consumer. This console war would have been much more interesting if they were priced the same.

Yeah youre probably right about that
#24Va1onPosted 3/18/2014 8:09:36 PM
Balzak74 posted...
I don't know if I can. In the end it all comes down to preference.

I have owned the original Xbox and the 360. Loved both, but have zero interest in the one.

Partially as of yet there is no games that interest me. Mostly though I want a game machine. All those other features hold zero interest for me. I wonder if others feel the same way?

This.
#25Garage_ManPosted 3/18/2014 8:18:20 PM
MasterMoron posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
Because the PS4 is dedicated game system, which is what people want out of a console, where as the Xbone is not.

That's stupid though. Why would someone want a system that just plays games, when they can buy a system that does a whole bunch of other stuff?

Well where to start...I don't do the voice commands, never have never will..I use remotes, much faster and I don't look like a total weirdo with people around...almost all the time. Moot point because the ps4 has that.

Skype..run it ALL through my computer account. I cannot stand bad audio talking to people so most of the group has some high end mics right into the computer.

Games...Cmon is this even worth talking about..sure it has them huge 5 exclusives but call back in 6 months.

The hilarious part imo is that they are planning to add media server and mp3 and all your media support.

It has Netflix and I have seen Xbox people reporting issues with it.

Plays games better (multiplats)

Controller is eons better imo, that is more of a personal thing though.

To be honest....and I'm deadly serious...I cannot understand how 4 million people bought that system. After Microsoft said here take it up the butt and ONLY AFTER it was going to hurt their stock outlook did they change.

Don't have internet get a 360..please

We didnt do a good job conveying our idea to you and we are sorry..no people just didn't like it!

Any other questions I'm here all day!
#26aszsithPosted 3/18/2014 8:24:38 PM
Garage_Man posted...
MasterMoron posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
Because the PS4 is dedicated game system, which is what people want out of a console, where as the Xbone is not.

That's stupid though. Why would someone want a system that just plays games, when they can buy a system that does a whole bunch of other stuff?

Well where to start...I don't do the voice commands, never have never will..I use remotes, much faster and I don't look like a total weirdo with people around...almost all the time. Moot point because the ps4 has that.

Skype..run it ALL through my computer account. I cannot stand bad audio talking to people so most of the group has some high end mics right into the computer.

Games...Cmon is this even worth talking about..sure it has them huge 5 exclusives but call back in 6 months.

The hilarious part imo is that they are planning to add media server and mp3 and all your media support.

To be honest....and I'm deadly serious...I cannot understand how 4 million people bought that system. After Microsoft said here take it up the butt and ONLY AFTER it was going to hurt their stock outlook did they change.

We didnt do a good job conveying our idea to you and we are sorry..no people just didn't like it!

After reading your inane ramblings, your inability to understand something does not surprise me in the slightest.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#27jpraelsterPosted 3/18/2014 8:26:24 PM
shadylpete posted...
#28micheal82Posted 3/18/2014 8:30:21 PM
I have both the Xbox One and a PS4 and they are both great consoles. I don't understand all of the hate that the Xbox One is still getting. It has some great games like Titanfall, PvZ:GW, KI and DR3 with more on the way. Even the Kinect is better than what I thought it would be.
---
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34
#29Tyronelio1Posted 3/18/2014 8:33:49 PM
aszsith posted...
Garage_Man posted...
MasterMoron posted...
MasterSword546 posted...

After reading your inane ramblings, your inability to understand something does not surprise me in the slightest.

I wish people that had proper intellect were the only people on this site.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#30ImThe8thWonderPosted 3/18/2014 8:35:16 PM
Toke jopic.
---
PS4~XB1~PS3~XB360~PS2~PS1~PS Vita~Wii~Wii U~DS~3DS~Super NES~N64~PC
Not everyone with a difference of opinion or that offers criticisms is a troll.