I seriously don't understand why the PS4 is so much popular than XBoxOne

#41rgwPosted 3/18/2014 10:45:06 PM
BUT THE PS4 DOESN'T HAVE SEAMLESS MEDIA BETWEEN TV, MOVIES, AND GAMES LIKE THE XBOX ONE.

seriously, this board is like the South Park trilogy about GoT and the console wars.
---
rgw
--
#42THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 3/18/2014 10:46:28 PM
milky_stainz posted...
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Games look and run better on PS4..oh and it's also 100.00 cheaper...what are you not understanding..?

Knack and Shadowfall are both really bad games.

You can't play Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 or Forza 5 on your PS4.

The extras that you get with the XBox One are pretty decent to be honest - Skype is well integrated with the Kinect, a few free tv streaming channels, the snap function is cool.

I'll give ya Titanfall but everything else you mentioned are at 80 or below on Metacritic just like the so called garbage PS4 games Killzone SF and Knack. So I must be buying an Xbone for the multimedia aspect more so than gaming. Not worth the extra $100.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#43rgwPosted 3/18/2014 10:52:22 PM
The multimedia aspect is why I bought the XB1 first. I was honestly on the fence when I got the kind of christmas money needed to make a next-gen purchase. The television and entertainment system device integration along with the fact I have owned every other Xbox console ultimately tilted the scale in the Xbox One's favor.

I'll probably get a ps4 when the price goes down. The controller being very well improved is a big reason why I might jump on board with a Sony system finally. I've owned a PS3 for a couple of months in early 2007 then sold it...I hated the controller that much.
---
rgw
--
#44mokmuudPosted 3/18/2014 10:52:46 PM
milky_stainz posted...
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Games look and run better on PS4..oh and it's also 100.00 cheaper...what are you not understanding..?

Knack and Shadowfall are both really bad games.

You can't play Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 or Forza 5 on your PS4.

The extras that you get with the XBox One are pretty decent to be honest - Skype is well integrated with the Kinect, a few free tv streaming channels, the snap function is cool.

I do enjoy DR3 and Titanfall but I can't play Don't Starve, Res0gun, Outlast, DCUO on my Xbox One.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#45OCRAZYGunPosted 3/18/2014 10:53:38 PM
http://i.minus.com/i1KeWe3T3oVZZ.gif
---
My only complaint with this game has been lag/camera angles.-RS_YELARAKA
Camera angles? You're playing Black Ops 2, not Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.-Lerthyr
#46wh0_kn0wsPosted 3/18/2014 10:56:18 PM
no one wants to be known as an xboner
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#47THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 3/18/2014 11:04:41 PM
OCRAZYGun posted...
http://i.minus.com/i1KeWe3T3oVZZ.gif

Also Xbox fans need to get cracking on some gifs.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#48VeonVoidPosted 3/18/2014 11:30:39 PM
1. Xbox One DRM Debacle

Many gamers who primarily gamed on Xbox 360 felt that Microsoft had betrayed consumer trust by attempting force 24 hour DRM and what they can do with their purchased physical games which is normally available under the First Sale Doctrine. Not all previous 360 gamers forgave Microsoft and bought an Xbox One.

2. The PS4 is $100 Cheaper than the Xbox One

3. The PS4's hardware graphics is superior to the Xbox One. Multiplatform console games tend to run at higher resolution and or higher framerate on the PS4.

4. "Why am I paying an extra $100 more for inferior hardware, graphics, and multiplats?"

Some consumers are smart/savy enough to realize this.

5. "The PS4 is always selling out or being back ordered like the Iphone 5S, so it must be the better gaming console!"

The Power of Scarcity can sometimes drive up demand for a product. This may or may not contribute PS4s outselling Xbox Ones.

6. To use any of the the Xbox One's other features other than playing the game, you need an Xbox Live Gold account. You only need PS+ to play PS4 multiplayer online games. PS+ also gets you monthly games for your PS4, PS3, and Vita. Even if you don't want to to play multiplayer games online for the PS4, you can still use your PS4 to stream the single player games to Twitch, use Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Red Box, ect. without PS+.
#49avanentPosted 3/18/2014 11:40:11 PM
MasterMoron posted...
Nah, I don't really play that many video games. I only have like, six Xbox360 games. I plan on getting an XboxOne when they come out with a limited edition bundle that comes with a nicer looking console that the ugly black one. There's really no games I want for it but I want to own it because of all the other features it has. I don't really care that much about the games. If I just wanted to play games, I'd just buy that WiiU bundle that has two Mario games included.

What? There are much better things you can do with $500+ if you aren't really interested in games. Totally unsure why you have an account and why you're even here if you don't really care about games.
#50CaIiber345Posted 3/18/2014 11:41:17 PM
"so much popular"
---
twitch.tv/caliber345
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Destiny