How can they come out with Metal Gear Solid 5 when we haven't gotten 4 yet?

#21ImThe8thWonderPosted 3/19/2014 6:14:38 PM
Jedi454 posted...
I lol'd at the notorously bad storyteller and writer part. Sounds like his head has been in the clouds for years.

Why is it that you consider Konami to be greedy and evil, but you ignore the obvious nonsense MS has done? Your entire stance just seems like a disgusting double standard.
---
PS4~XB1~PS3~XB360~PS2~PS1~PS Vita~Wii~Wii U~DS~3DS~Super NES~N64~PC
Not everyone with a difference of opinion or that offers criticisms is a troll.
#22Rainy_David1Posted 3/19/2014 6:29:20 PM
ITT: People too dumb to understand the story of MGS pretend no one else can to make themselves feel better.
#23WebsandWigsPosted 3/19/2014 7:08:25 PM
Rainy_David1 posted...
ITT: People too dumb to understand the story of MGS pretend no one else can to make themselves feel better.

Oh give me a break dude. I and others can understand it just fine. It 's just that its a convultued mess, especially when you take MGS4 into consideration. Even Kojima himself sad he's making it up as he goes along.
#24da_StoOgePosted 3/19/2014 7:48:48 PM
Solid has the recessive genes. Liquid was the superior clone. But the power of live beats all!
---
My sig. Please don't mark it as being offensive.
#25jakethenoobPosted 3/19/2014 8:09:34 PM
MasterMoron posted...
How can they come out with Metal Gear Solid 5 on Xbox One when they still haven't come out with Metal Gear Solid 4 on Xbox 360? Don't you need to play 4 to understand 5?

Maybe you should own something besides an Xbox?
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#26cloudriveraPosted 3/19/2014 8:23:14 PM
I haven't played all the games yet, so someone can spoil me, but what exactly is so special about Big Boss? Why did they make a clone out of him?
---
currently playing:http://i.imgur.com/MIDcubU.jpg, http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/05/Final_Fantasy_VI.jpg
#27JONlCSPosted 3/19/2014 8:31:56 PM
This is definitely a sign of a MGS4 port
#28da_StoOgePosted 3/19/2014 8:37:25 PM
cloudrivera posted...
I haven't played all the games yet, so someone can spoil me, but what exactly is so special about Big Boss? Why did they make a clone out of him?

He's the ultimate soldier, and while mapping the human genome they discovered certain genes made people better soldiers.
---
My sig. Please don't mark it as being offensive.
#29jimm120Posted 3/19/2014 8:38:34 PM
FourManSeven posted...
The story goes like this,
Metal Gear Solid 3 > Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (+) > Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes > Notable 9 year gap > Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain > Metal Gear > Metal Gear 2 > Metal Gear Solid > Metal Gear Solid 2 > Metal Gear Solid 4 > Metal Gear Rising.

You do not need MGS4 to enjoy MGS5.

You forgot Snake's Revenge....which is the only Metal Gear (solid or not solid) game that I've ever played/owned.
---
Worthy Indie: Magicians & Looters -Breath Of Death -Cuthulu Saves The World -EvilQuest -Trino -Shoot 1UP -Your Doodles Are Bugged -Vintage Hero
#30MertensCWPosted 3/19/2014 8:51:27 PM(edited)
Time Travel!
Its timey wimey. Things tend to happen out of order.
---
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.