Who else owns a Windows 8 Phone as well as an Xbox One?

#1Jedi454Posted 3/19/2014 6:27:26 AM
I'm in love with the phone, after having a Samsung S2 for a long time, I got my Nokia Lumia 925 and it has some solid free games for download that can be synced with your profile so you can get more gamerscore :)

I've never considering getting an iPhone and didn't want another Android because of how sluggish the OS would be at times, so it's certainly a step up.
---
No one should buy MGSV: Ground Zeroes, don't support Konami and their greedy ways.
#2Tyronelio1Posted 3/19/2014 6:29:12 AM
I haven't upgraded yet, still using the htc trophy 7 and kinda annoyed that I can't play my games I bought with a different gamer tag but eh.

My Android HTC ONEX is my main phone though.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#3krystylaPosted 3/19/2014 6:29:35 AM
I'd buy a Windows RT phone in a heartbeat but WP8 is still unappealing to me. Android just leaves way more freedom.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#4MetalZoicPosted 3/19/2014 6:31:11 AM
Yes. I've had several Androids and my wife and daughter use the iPhone.
Personally I think the Winphone 8 OS is a big step up UI-wise and especially for usability.

It is irritating that they don't make apps for it like the other systems though.
#5Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 6:34:42 AM
MetalZoic posted...
Yes. I've had several Androids and my wife and daughter use the iPhone.
Personally I think the Winphone 8 OS is a big step up UI-wise and especially for usability.

It is irritating that they don't make apps for it like the other systems though.

They're definitely starting to pick up the slack in the apps department, depending on what you're after, but they're not on par with iOS and I don't think they ever will be, but i'm not a heavy app user guy and loved the Win 8 UI so it was perfect for me.

If I owned an iPhone, i'd probably drop that **** on the ground and the screen would shatter.
---
No one should buy MGSV: Ground Zeroes, don't support Konami and their greedy ways.
#6Rancid_SkankPosted 3/19/2014 6:42:10 AM
I have a Windows 8 phone, frankly I love it.

Despite having it for over a year, I only realised today that you can watch all the clips saved onto the Xbones DVR directly from the Smartglass app - just been watching my last few BF4 level up clips at work!
---
GT: RancidSkank
PSN: Rancid_UK
#7dnmtPosted 3/19/2014 6:43:21 AM
Oh God, you own a Windows Phone...
#8Joey-ZazaPosted 3/19/2014 6:43:46 AM
I can't do it I have all this music on iTunes. So basically I'm either stuck with an iphone or I need to go back in time and not buy music on iTunes.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#9Rancid_SkankPosted 3/19/2014 6:49:03 AM
dnmt posted...

Yes, one that plays Xbox Games with achievement support (Final Fantasy games with an achievement list... <3), has a powerful and fast processor, with a camera better than a lot of the dedicated digital cameras out there, a huge, high quality screen, and that links to my Xbox One via smartglass.

Not really sure why you seem to think it would be a bad thing? :\
---
GT: RancidSkank
PSN: Rancid_UK
#10Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/19/2014 6:51:47 AM
Rancid_Skank posted...
dnmt posted...

Yes, one that plays Xbox Games with achievement support (Final Fantasy games with an achievement list... <3), has a powerful and fast processor, with a camera better than a lot of the dedicated digital cameras out there, a huge, high quality screen, and that links to my Xbox One via smartglass.

Not really sure why you seem to think it would be a bad thing? :\

because he's an angry nerd.
---
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/05/EddieLacyBig.gif
Love is no fun with protection