Who else owns a Windows 8 Phone as well as an Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who else owns a Windows 8 Phone as well as an Xbox One?
2 years ago#41
IceDragon77 posted...
I just got the Nokia Lumia 1020. The camera was just way too tempting.

Yeah my friend got the 1020, it has a huge 40 megapixel camera, which is insane!
No one should buy MGSV: Ground Zeroes, don't support Konami and their greedy ways.
2 years ago#42
As I said in an earlier topic, I got a Lumia 920. No XB1 though. It's a great phone with an amazing camera, but some things just annoy me.

That search button for instance keeps going off since even the lightest touch activates it.
Version 1 of My Movelist for Lords of Shadow 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68667781
2 years ago#43
1nternationa7 posted...
As I said in an earlier topic, I got a Lumia 920. No XB1 though. It's a great phone with an amazing camera, but some things just annoy me.

That search button for instance keeps going off since even the lightest touch activates it.

I think that's always been a problem with windows phones as my htc does it too haha.
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
2 years ago#44
I have one. Had an iPhone for a while, but I wanted to try something new when it came time for my upgrade. Never looking back.
2 years ago#45
I've got a windows phone and 360, but not a One

Waiting on ps4 or PC, I've got a Wii u for new releases.
Yvan eht nioj
2 years ago#46
I'm thinking about for my next phone I could pick up the Nokia Lumia Icon, or I may get the new HTC One. Depends on which has the better rear & front facing cameras. I've been interested in WPH8, and I'm currently using Launcher 8 on my Droid Razr Maxx.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
2 years ago#47
Honestly, I have my 4th iPhone. When it was time to upgrade last fall I considered getting a Windows phone (Lumia 1020). Then for some reason (I think I had a momentary stroke or something) I listened to my wife and got another iPhone.

Go ahead, shame me. I deserve it.
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
2 years ago#48
Ewww no thanks... I'll stick to my Android
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
2 years ago#49
I only know 1 person who has a windows phone. He is a MS loyalist and even has a surface for sme odd reason.

I will stick with my Iphone.
PC game sales= more games then you could ever dream of owning.
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
2 years ago#50
Me. Got plenty of achievements too. Sill play my 360 a lot, mainly DS2, and Titanfall on XB1.
Love Microsoft consoles :)
Craphex
I play every game across every platform. Everything in one place: http://raptr.com/charlton3k/about
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who else owns a Windows 8 Phone as well as an Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived