Geez Microsoft is sneaky

#51Jiggy101011Posted 3/19/2014 9:36:33 AM
krystyla posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
Why is the Xbox 360 version of Titanfall being delayed have anything to do with the Xbox One? It doesn't, hence it's off topic, and goes in the Xbox 360 board, or more so the Xbox 360 Titanfall board.

Pretty simple.

The existence of Titanfall on the Xbox One and the need to make a sales splash for the console (and push bundle sales) has affected the release date of the Xbox 360 version of the game. Straightforward.

Just because "Xbox 360" is a part of this discussion does not mean the subject is "Off Topic" for the Xbox One board due to the fact that the argument at hand includes BOTH consoles.

But if a less informed mod comes across this topic in his que before one the more competent ones, then you can be assured it will soon vanish.

Thanks for the non biased honest answer.

Would you know what the devs official response for the delay is though ?

Because seems people on this board cant think MS would do such a thing as they believe a big corporation like MS wouldn't do these types of things.

That is not an answer but a suspicion

Beat me to it. An opinion on it isn't the same as factual information. I THINK the game was delayed because it wasn't ready. Until MS/EA/Respawn give a reason why any ones GUESS is just that.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#52krystylaPosted 3/19/2014 9:37:22 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
Well it does have something to do with the X1, as I am claiming they delayed the 360 version to get more sales for the XBOX1, so there for asking here if anyone knows the real reason.

Or maybe it's true ?

You don't think it's a coincidence that Microsofts biggest XB1 exclusive gets delayed on their most popular platform ?

Basically in a nutshell you want to know why the 360 version was delayed again, right?

No he doesn't, he just wants to slander MS.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#53Gunvalkyrie2Posted 3/19/2014 9:41:09 AM
Do they really need a reason why it was released when it was released. It's their game can't they just release it whenever they feel like it ?
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#54ShadowNinja87Posted 3/19/2014 9:49:54 AM
OF course its marketing people. MS wants people to shell out 500 dollars to play Titanfall and think that delaying the 360 version will bump up sales.
#55RaukuePosted 3/19/2014 9:51:14 AM
To push Xbox One sales. For those who still watch TV and see the commercials, they are being very evasive in even mentioning it will be on 360. They are just promoting it as Xbox One only. But it is only speculation and is a smart business move.

There was a commercial that said "For Xbox and PC only" and notice how they juts say "Xbox" and not say the full, for Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC only. Just a way to let the un-informed believe it is only on Xbox One. Such as they made others believe CoD was only for 360. Hard to believe but I am sure there are still a few who believe CoD is only Xbox. Those who don't look online about video games.
---
I enjoy open world/sandbox games.
#56Megamushroom666Posted 3/19/2014 10:00:19 AM
Conspiracy theorists.
---
"Deep into that darkness peering..."
snackeroo.com - Only the tastiest models.
#57-FryShakeWad-Posted 3/19/2014 10:10:23 AM
Lol, last gen problems.
#58rgwPosted 3/19/2014 11:26:37 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
rgw posted...
Hate for Apple is a pretty great test for IDing fadora-wearing neckbeards.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2103798/Revealed-Inside-Apples-Chinese-sweatshop-factory-workers-paid-just-1-12-hour.html

also, what's a "fadora"?

I wrote it and I'm not even sure.

Also, in reality all consumer electronic companies use these Chinese factory. I think every last gen console was at in part produced at Foxconn. It just makes sense to make Apple the focus because it is the biggest name at the moment.

In turn, they're at least paying lip service to doing better:

http://www.apple.com/supplier-responsibility/
---
rgw
--
#59aszsithPosted 3/19/2014 11:30:37 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
rgw posted...
Hate for Apple is a pretty great test for IDing fadora-wearing neckbeards.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2103798/Revealed-Inside-Apples-Chinese-sweatshop-factory-workers-paid-just-1-12-hour.html

also, what's a "fadora"?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002227098

Acer Inc. (Taiwan)
Amazon.com (United States)
Apple Inc. (United States)
ASRock (Taiwan)
Asus (Taiwan)
Barnes & Noble (United States)
Cisco (United States)
Dell (United States)
EVGA Corporation (United States)
Hewlett-Packard (United States)
Intel (United States)
IBM (United States)
Lenovo (China)
Logitech (Switzerland)
Microsoft (United States)
MSI (Taiwan)
Motorola (United States)
Netgear (United States)
Nintendo (Japan)
Nokia (Finland)
Panasonic (Japan)
Philips (Netherlands)
Samsung (South Korea)
Sharp (Japan)
Sony Ericsson (Japan/Sweden)
Toshiba (Japan)
Vizio (United States)

That is a list of all the companies that use the FoxConn facility. Bet you have something made there in your possession right now.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#60Millertime660Posted 3/19/2014 11:36:50 PM
Didnt another company do the 360 port for respawn? Id be willing to bet the game just wasnt ready in time.