Why is Microsoft listed as ''One of the worst companies in America''?

#101Tyronelio1Posted 3/20/2014 9:58:35 AM
krystyla posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
krystyla posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
I think the us congress should be on that list.
They're pretty much the worst company in the world.

The Kremlin?

Well yeah, they're pretty equal and both are awful but Putin has been a cheeky guy lately so Russia wins.

So the EU are the good ones?

European Union?
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#102the_old_daysPosted 3/20/2014 10:51:48 AM
Why isn't Exxon on that list? Between their half assed clean up of the mayflower spill and their deal with Rosneft, which is as much of a criminal organization as is it a legitimate petroleum company, they should really be a front runner.

Also, MS made the list because of the early XB1 shenanigans, but more importantly because the company was listed in the NSA scandal. Though, Google was too, yet they are absent from the list.

What's important is that MS changed their policies, whether out of legitimate respect for their consumer's concerns or because of a fear of losing the race is arbitrary. If Google isn't on the list then MS shouldn't be either. Feels like a cheap shot at an easy target.

Walmart should win this year in lieu of exxon being on the list.
---
Unus dies noctesque omnium dolor risus et pugna, et quod peto, omnes? Non autem odium, et faciemus.
#1031nternationa7Posted 3/20/2014 7:00:57 PM
MS was a bigger contributor to the NSA scandal. Not only did they give backdoor access to emails like Google supposedly did, they also gave backdoor access to Skype. MS has been the biggest turd in government hacking scandals ever since they given backdoor access to Windows vulnerabilities. That along with all the Xbone, Zune, Windows 8 and Windows Phone 7 disasters gives more than enough reason for them to be the winners.

MS insulted the netizens and now it's time for the netizens to bite back. Exxon and Walmart did nothing to the netizens and don't give a damn what we think. Microsoft needs to win this award.
---
Version 1 of My Movelist for Lords of Shadow 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68667781
#104Tyronelio1Posted 3/20/2014 7:06:18 PM
1nternationa7 posted...
MS was a bigger contributor to the NSA scandal. Not only did they give backdoor access to emails like Google supposedly did, they also gave backdoor access to Skype. MS has been the biggest turd in government hacking scandals ever since they given backdoor access to Windows vulnerabilities. That along with all the Xbone, Zune, Windows 8 and Windows Phone 7 disasters gives more than enough reason for them to be the winners.

MS insulted the netizens and now it's time for the netizens to bite back. Exxon and Walmart did nothing to the netizens and don't give a damn what we think. Microsoft needs to win this award.

Nope a company that legitimately did/does harmful things and terrible practices deserves to win.

Not ms because they hurt some people on the internets feelings.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#1051nternationa7Posted 3/20/2014 7:10:22 PM
MS deserves to win because a win here would actually send a message to them. Weapons manufactures, tobacco companies, or oil companies wouldn't even care if they won the award. They know what they are doing is immoral. What good would the award do then?
---
Version 1 of My Movelist for Lords of Shadow 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68667781
#106Apex-PlayerPosted 3/20/2014 7:13:57 PM
MS won't make it past the first round. Why is this even relevant anymore.
Guaranteed they are paying enough people to amass a small army to vote on the competition.

Says enough that they got voted on the list, now that its a headline they will definitely be throwing money around to make it off that list ASAP.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#107Private_NoobPosted 3/24/2014 2:04:37 PM
Because DRM.
---
Oh no! Private_Noob posted!
I'm the noobiest noob you'll ever see!
#108Orange_ApplesPosted 3/24/2014 2:13:34 PM
#DealWithIt
#109MasterSword546Posted 3/24/2014 2:19:30 PM
1nternationa7 posted...
MS deserves to win because a win here would actually send a message to them. Weapons manufactures, tobacco companies, or oil companies wouldn't even care if they won the award. They know what they are doing is immoral. What good would the award do then?

This right here is why.

I hope they get votestuffed to hell and back to make sure they win.
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 IGN: Alex SV:1238
#110aj4x94Posted 3/24/2014 2:27:53 PM
Even though I believe MS are a bunch of dicks, I'd still give the award to Comcast or Bank of America.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94