Why is Microsoft listed as ''One of the worst companies in America''?

#21Tyronelio1Posted 3/19/2014 10:00:13 AM
Megamushroom666 posted...
#dealwithit, that's why.

Are you by any chance a member of the PWB?
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#22darkstar4221Posted 3/19/2014 10:07:15 AM(edited)
RicoKillercon posted...
A monopoly on OS isn't exactly a bad thing as long as they are regulated, which is why MS has never been broke up like monopolies of old. Something like a OS being universal allows better compatibility between things because you know whats its running. MS competes with itself with its older OS. Its not like we are forced to upgrade every 3 year when they release their new OS. Look at 8 its so bad people dont even want to buy new PC's which has forced MS to basically abandon its vision and make it more like 7 which most people like.

Who are you kidding? Windows is INCOMPATIBLE with every OS in existence including older versions of windows. Microsoft constantly ignores open standards and windows is a completely proprietary operating system. There is nothing open about windows or Microsoft's business model.
#23extankerPosted 3/19/2014 10:06:00 AM
Because a bunch of internet crybabies think that a company releasing a game console with features that they don't like makes it worse than companies that dump oil into oceans and forclose on peoples homes.
#24EnclavePosted 3/19/2014 10:06:06 AM
Because Microsoft is a pretty terrible company, they have a long history of douchbaggery. That said, there are most definitely worse companies, but regardless they are pretty awful.

Bare in mind, even if you like their consoles and their OS that doesn't suddenly mean they're a wonderful company. The fact that people defend a company just because they like their product honestly sickens me. Just because you like their console doesn't mean you need to like the company you know.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#25L4YER_CAKEPosted 3/19/2014 10:07:34 AM
Why is Microsoft listed as ''One of the worst companies in America''?

Don't worry, I'm sure the ponies are somehow to blame right? We thought they just took over this and other game sites with their coordinated efforts to tarnish MS' good name, but clearly they have enforcers all the way up to the tippy top.

I mean, that's the only reasonable explanation right? Couldnt possibly be because of all the colossal **** ups ms had in the past year, could it?
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#26Tyronelio1Posted 3/19/2014 10:09:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#27EnclavePosted 3/19/2014 10:11:58 AM
Tyronelio1, intent is rather important. People are not quick to forgive Microsofts intent to screw us over. Why do some of you find this so hard to understand?
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#28SxmfctPosted 3/19/2014 10:14:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#29Tyronelio1Posted 3/19/2014 10:14:26 AM
Enclave posted...
Tyronelio1, intent is rather important. People are not quick to forgive Microsofts intent to screw us over. Why do some of you find this so hard to understand?

The only way they could of harmed people was the used game market, but even then there was select retailers to be announced you could trade with.

They had no intent to harm anyone and were not going to..
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#30L4YER_CAKEPosted 3/19/2014 10:15:34 AM
But the fu** ups didn't make anyone homeless or lose money? In fact they didn't effect anyone at all apart from some people's feelings.

Oh don't get me wrong, I think it would be idiotic to vote ms worst company in america. Coming from a person not nearly educated enough to comment on other companies that may be actually hurting the country, I can at least say that EA is worse than MS by a long shot. They "win" two years in a row and their only answer is "quit crying nerds"
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.