Why is Microsoft listed as ''One of the worst companies in America''?

#711nternationa7Posted 3/19/2014 7:51:52 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
1nternationa7 posted...
snowboard340 posted...
Anyone who thinks they, or even EA are the worst company in America have a very limited view on all of the companies in America.

95% of the world/internet doesn't give a damn about Bank of America, AT&T, Verizon, Walmart, or Monsanto with good reason. These companies have no direct effect to anything going on there. For example, Monsanto with its ethically bankrupt business would have no effect in Europe for example because countries there actually regulate such shady practices.

Microsoft and EA though continually screw over customers all over the world with their lousy products and dirty business practices, and they constantly get away with it. These companies deserve to win because they are not only a pain to customers in America, but a pain to customers across the world.

Despite disagreeing with your post.

Why should people outside of America get to vote?

Because some American companies actually affect consumers across the world.
---
Version 1 of My Movelist for Lords of Shadow 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68667781
#72Tyronelio1Posted 3/19/2014 7:54:58 PM
1nternationa7 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
1nternationa7 posted...
snowboard340 posted...
Anyone who thinks they, or even EA are the worst company in America have a very limited view on all of the companies in America.

95% of the world/internet doesn't give a damn about Bank of America, AT&T, Verizon, Walmart, or Monsanto with good reason. These companies have no direct effect to anything going on there. For example, Monsanto with its ethically bankrupt business would have no effect in Europe for example because countries there actually regulate such shady practices.

Microsoft and EA though continually screw over customers all over the world with their lousy products and dirty business practices, and they constantly get away with it. These companies deserve to win because they are not only a pain to customers in America, but a pain to customers across the world.

Despite disagreeing with your post.

Why should people outside of America get to vote?

Because some American companies actually affect consumers across the world.

But Microsoft didn't hurt anyone at all? Just some cry babies didn't want innovation.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#731nternationa7Posted 3/19/2014 8:07:24 PM
Microsoft's deliberate backdoors in their systems and spy scandal pissed a lot of people across the world. They deserve the award on that alone this year.
---
Version 1 of My Movelist for Lords of Shadow 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68667781
#74Jedi454Posted 3/19/2014 10:58:20 PM
1nternationa7 posted...
Microsoft's deliberate backdoors in their systems and spy scandal pissed a lot of people across the world. They deserve the award on that alone this year.

What evidence do you have on this and "pissed a lot of people", 0.000005% of the world's population is a lot?
---
No one should buy MGSV: Ground Zeroes, don't support Konami and their greedy ways.
#751nternationa7Posted 3/19/2014 11:04:54 PM(edited)
Well, that "0.000005%" of the world's population is the same people being surveyed in this poll. Just check the forums on the Guardian or any news site that revealed the Microsoft involvement in the spy scandal. Most of them were really pissed.

Just think about it. This is an internet poll. Microsoft is literally the worst company on the internet right now for supporting this form of cyber espionage.
---
#76krystylaPosted 3/19/2014 11:26:47 PM
1nternationa7 posted...

Everyone has backdoors in their systems... They've since begun to go against government practices openly criticising them and with other companies putting pressure on them.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#771nternationa7Posted 3/19/2014 11:32:15 PM(edited)
krystyla posted...
Everyone has backdoors in their systems... They've since begun to go against government practices openly criticising them and with other companies putting pressure on them.

Skype used to be peer to peer before Microsoft took over. Now it's given the full cloud treatment, complete with NSA backdoor .
---
#78dustinhinson200Posted 3/19/2014 11:46:52 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
RicoKillercon posted...
Probably because of windows 8....it sucks... they didn't listen at all to consumers until it affected their bottom line. Windows 7 was great...why cant they just improve on the good instead of trying to rei-nvent the wheel and failing at it.

Why do people keep saying windows 8 sucks? I used it first and thought so too, but after learning all it's bells and whistles it the best OS behind xp ever IMO.

There are no "bells and whistles" with Windows 8. It's just pure suckage. If I wanted a tablet, I'd get a tablet.
#79Tyronelio1Posted 3/19/2014 11:53:39 PM
dustinhinson200 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
RicoKillercon posted...
Probably because of windows 8....it sucks... they didn't listen at all to consumers until it affected their bottom line. Windows 7 was great...why cant they just improve on the good instead of trying to rei-nvent the wheel and failing at it.

Why do people keep saying windows 8 sucks? I used it first and thought so too, but after learning all it's bells and whistles it the best OS behind xp ever IMO.

There are no "bells and whistles" with Windows 8. It's just pure suckage. If I wanted a tablet, I'd get a tablet.

Lol so are you are going to anti ms in every topic in this board or just the few at the top?
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#80dustinhinson200Posted 3/19/2014 11:58:52 PM
Are you going to answer the question or not?

and I don't anti ms in every topic. I clearly said "Thanks, man, I try! :)" in one topic. That was in no way connected to MS. So you're assertion that I anti MS in every post is wrong. Please do not make blind assumptions about me in the future.