Why is Microsoft listed as ''One of the worst companies in America''?

#91Ryan-06Posted 3/20/2014 3:54:00 AM
They are bad.
---
chart: http://ow.ly/uuJ6g
chocolate: http://ow.ly/t0gvj, http://ow.ly/t0g1Y
#92XtremeWRATH360Posted 3/20/2014 5:01:57 AM
They're not the worst but they're extremely anti consumer so they deserve to be nominated.
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#93aj4x94Posted 3/20/2014 6:40:27 AM
MS were complete douchegarglers last year, but I'd personally give the award to Comcast.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#94extankerPosted 3/20/2014 7:26:29 AM
Damn. Any of you that actually believe a video game company or a cable provider are actually the worst companies in America are so ignorant it's pathetic.

There are companies out there that actually hurt people. Like ruin lives and take life savings. Companies that are destroying the environment. But you guys have actually spent 10 pages arguing whether EA or Microsoft should take the top spot because of some stupid DRM policies you don't like.

Get out of your basements, it's just video games, there's far worse out there. Wait, maybe you shouldn't, real life might be too rough.
#95krystylaPosted 3/20/2014 7:32:50 AM
extanker posted...
Damn. Any of you that actually believe a video game company or a cable provider are actually the worst companies in America are so ignorant it's pathetic.

There are companies out there that actually hurt people. Like ruin lives and take life savings. Companies that are destroying the environment. But you guys have actually spent 10 pages arguing whether EA or Microsoft should take the top spot because of some stupid DRM policies you don't like.

Get out of your basements, it's just video games, there's far worse out there. Wait, maybe you shouldn't, real life might be too rough.

It's been established very early neither MS nor EA deserve to be on that list.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#96aszsithPosted 3/20/2014 10:35:39 AM
dustinhinson200 posted...
I've looked at those sources. None of them are evidences. They are all just assertions without any proof.

Then you do not understand them. Which is okay. You've already established that you are a troll who do nest understand simple things.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#97Tyronelio1Posted 3/20/2014 10:38:00 AM
I think the us congress should be on that list.
They're pretty much the worst company in the world.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#98krystylaPosted 3/20/2014 10:44:35 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...

The Kremlin?
---
#99Tyronelio1Posted 3/20/2014 10:46:42 AM
krystyla posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

The Kremlin?

Well yeah, they're pretty equal and both are awful but Putin has been a cheeky guy lately so Russia wins.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#100krystylaPosted 3/20/2014 10:52:06 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
krystyla posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

The Kremlin?

Well yeah, they're pretty equal and both are awful but Putin has been a cheeky guy lately so Russia wins.

So the EU are the good ones?
---