Broke down and bought a second X1 today

#21SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 3/19/2014 1:27:21 PM(edited)
Jiggy101011 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
Kind of reminds me of the ones who bought a new 360 to replace the ones that kept breaking.

This is why people thought MS was relevant last gen.
More actually bought multiple systems then there were actual individual consumers.

So instead of just switching to a competitors console those people enjoyed their 360 so much that they ended up buying another. Plus the fact that all of them were covered under a 3 year warranty and yet people still went out and bought another 360? What does that say about the competition?

He already has a ps4.

- Most are used to MS poor quality builds / Once someone gets a library for a console, it's hard to abandon all those games. That would be the main reason people stuck with 360 after countless RRoD.

You brought up last gen, what does the PS4 have to do with what we are discussing?

One thing about PS4 that has to do with this discussion is the fact that there are more launch PS4 issues than everyone was lead to believe. I work at Amazon and if you saw how many pallets of PS4s we get in a week as returns you'd understand. It may not be as bad as RROD, but the BLOD is more of an issue than anyone is reporting. For every XBOX One returned we get at least a hundred PS4's returned.

My point is out of the two companies, Sony being so close to bankruptcy is the one cutting corners in their console design. Yes, they built a pretty beasty motor for their hotrod, but didn't put in a good enough cooling system to handle that extra power. Overheating is the number 1 reason for PS4 returns currently.
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Stay smart"
#22structural98Posted 3/19/2014 1:34:54 PM
Apex-Player posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
Kind of reminds me of the ones who bought a new 360 to replace the ones that kept breaking.

This is why people thought MS was relevant last gen.
More actually bought multiple systems then there were actual individual consumers.

Attachment rates would tend to disagree with you, especially in the case of multiple systems being owned by the same consumer.
#23HellsControllerPosted 3/19/2014 1:38:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#24axelfooley2k5Posted 3/19/2014 1:55:42 PM
For every XBOX One returned we get at least a hundred PS4's returned.

lol its hard to take people serious on gamefaqs.......
---
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJAeD1f2YnI
#25Jx1010Posted 3/19/2014 2:03:10 PM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
For every XBOX One returned we get at least a hundred PS4's returned.

lol its hard to take people serious on gamefaqs.......

the fanboys are in their own world lol
#26AmazingDanyPosted 3/19/2014 2:25:51 PM
Impulsive buy!
#27EnclavePosted 3/19/2014 2:36:49 PM
Jx1010 posted...
grampamurked posted...
My first one had disk drive problems so I returned it .

Why this happen so often? Anyone sue?

Microsoft is fixing them when people have the issue, so no reason to sue.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#28grampamurked(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 2:53:42 PM
AmazingDany posted...
Impulsive buy!

Perhaps

But I don't mind.
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#29RybalPosted 3/19/2014 3:17:05 PM
SpikeTheSpaceCowboy posted...
One thing about PS4 that has to do with this discussion is the fact that there are more launch PS4 issues than everyone was lead to believe. I work at Amazon and if you saw how many pallets of PS4s we get in a week as returns you'd understand. It may not be as bad as RROD, but the BLOD is more of an issue than anyone is reporting. For every XBOX One returned we get at least a hundred PS4's returned.

My point is out of the two companies, Sony being so close to bankruptcy is the one cutting corners in their console design. Yes, they built a pretty beasty motor for their hotrod, but didn't put in a good enough cooling system to handle that extra power. Overheating is the number 1 reason for PS4 returns currently.

First - any evidence to back up your claim? Pictures, anything?

Second, the fact that you only have a Gamertag in your sig, combined with that statement and your belief that Sony is going bankrupt, leads me to believe that you are simply trolling.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#30Jiggy101011Posted 3/19/2014 3:23:10 PM
Rybal posted...
SpikeTheSpaceCowboy posted...

First - any evidence to back up your claim? Pictures, anything?

Second, the fact that you only have a Gamertag in your sig, combined with that statement and your belief that Sony is going bankrupt, leads me to believe that you are simply trolling.

I agree I would like some pics too of those defective PS4s if it truly is that many. Also Sony's money issues is pretty well known.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.