assasians creed 5,, maybe in pairs is a sweet idea

#1shads3055Posted 3/19/2014 1:59:35 PM
its a must own for me because it might be more on land stuff then sea and still have some sea battles but more on land. the screen shot looks great.

October needs to hurry up so i can play it
#2EternalStutterPosted 3/19/2014 2:01:18 PM
shads3055 posted...
its a must own for me because it might be more on land stuff then sea and still have some sea battles but more on land. the screen shot looks great.

Jesus. Are you afraid of grammar?
#3cabcalloway1983Posted 3/19/2014 2:02:05 PM
Would rather have another pirate game.
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
#4CRASS5000Posted 3/19/2014 2:05:46 PM
since I don't understand the TC

cabcalloway1983 posted...

I thought AS4 would have been better as a stand-alone pirate game. It didn't need the assassin storyline.
---
GT. CRASS RAT GT2. LBC iGoNegative
*Official Topic Killer*
#5Joey-ZazaPosted 3/19/2014 2:06:09 PM
Why does everyone love the naval combat so much?

It was short, easy, and then when you climb over to the ship the game gets all buggy and the actual sword combat is pretty embarrassing.

It was also very VERY slow to travel around aka a lot of artificial game length.

What was clean really showed. As in, sneaking around, being an assassin.

As soon as actual combat starts though forget it. It's hilariously bad.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#6BansDontWorkPosted 3/19/2014 2:08:23 PM
Assassins Creed is nothing but a reskin every year. Black Flag was the last one I'll ever play.
---
I feast on that control method you call Karma.
#7cabcalloway1983Posted 3/19/2014 2:18:52 PM
CRASS5000 posted...
since I don't understand the TC

cabcalloway1983 posted...

I thought AS4 would have been better as a stand-alone pirate game. It didn't need the assassin storyline.

I agree.Should have just been called "Black Flag" and then they should have done BF2.I got burnt out on the series and only recently decided to get AC4 because i kept being told i may like it despite being burnt out on the series.They were right and i really enjoyed AC4.
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
#8ssj5goku2005Posted 3/19/2014 2:37:39 PM
Despite the fact that I think it's dumb that Ubisoft is releasing 2 different ACs this year (one for 7th gen, one for 8th gen) I must say the screenshots I saw for AC5 (assuming this is 5, they're calling it AC: Unity for now) have made me hopeful...judging from the screenshots, it looks a lot more like 2 than 3 or 4, which is great because 2 was the pinnacle of the series, IMO (liked 3 due to the American Revolution setting, but even I will admit it doesn't feel like the classic AC games)

Now, my question is, assuming one of the 2 AC games coming out this year is Assassin's Creed 5, what does that make the other title? Will it continue Edward's story? Or will it just be a filler game like Liberation (sorry if you like Liberation it's not meant to be a crack at the game, just that it doesn't really add to the overall AC story, IMO)
---
not changing this sig until i feel like it - started 6.23.2009
#9CaIiber345Posted 3/19/2014 2:39:17 PM
EternalStutter posted...
shads3055 posted...

Jesus. Are you afraid of grammar?

Spelling is scary, too.

As well as the thought of two franchise entries releasing in the same year. Maybe in 2016 we will get three AC games!
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Destiny
#10leelee3105Posted 3/19/2014 2:44:23 PM
is this topic a grammar police training ground, or a place for people who know nothing about video games to make each other even more stupid? trick question, it is both.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!