MGS Ground Zeroes Comparison...

#11ScRui(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 2:50:04 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Cares who?

The many posters that HAVE about 10 topics about MGS on the first page.... But those posters seem to be a little afraid to judge, all of a sudden.... Guess they need to know which console its from to say that screenshot looks better...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#12Robin_MaskPosted 3/19/2014 2:50:40 PM
Can't tell which console, but obviously, the fourth picture, the sign alone screams X1/PS4, I remember seeing that the other two consoles can't do that.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#13TrickyPonyPosted 3/19/2014 2:50:51 PM
I like A&B. I did not vote because there was no option for that, the closest option was A&B are PS4, but I'm not choosing that because it might be Xbox One.

I just like them because they are at night and raining and secret ops shouldn't be done in a black suit in the middle of a bright sunlit day.

I vastly prefer Splinter Cell anyway, MGS is a joke
#14_PDZero_Posted 3/19/2014 2:51:51 PM
A: PS4
B: X1
C: X1
D: PS4
#15_PDZero_Posted 3/19/2014 2:55:57 PM
What do I win, TC?
#16ScRui(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 2:56:11 PM
Keep em coming..
---
#17EternalStutterPosted 3/19/2014 2:56:47 PM
ScRui posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Cares who?

The many posters that HAVE about 10 topics about MGS on the first page.... But those posters seem to be a little afraid to judge, all of a sudden.... Guess they need to know which console its from to say that screenshot looks better...

Hahah love it
#18ScRui(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 2:59:23 PM
_PDZero_ posted...
What do I win, TC?

Who said you won anything? Point of topic is to see if these 'Graphics Experts' that are all over this board, can chose without knowing a console....

Ofcourse if posters want to be TRYHARDs and find the article with all of the images and get the answer, so they can look smart... Then be my guest and B.S. your own eyes LOL
---
#19carryonifucanPosted 3/19/2014 3:00:28 PM
This "poll" is logically flawed.

- Images are too small. The vast majority of gamers do not play on screens that small.

- TC says "You can make them bigger and analyze..." Any validity TC has concerning differentiating systems is thrown out the window at that point because you obviously don't know how image quality works. You can't add pixels/details that aren't there.

- Your samples are not adequate. I could just as easily make 2 pictures of 4x4 black pixels and ask you which system it's on. It's not until you see the full resolution/picture that one can make a judgement.

- This is a blatant attempt to defend inferiority.

I know this is just a reassurance post, but this poll is just idiotic.
#20_PDZero_Posted 3/19/2014 3:02:12 PM
ScRui posted...
_PDZero_ posted...
What do I win, TC?

Who said you won anything? Point of topic is to see if these 'Graphics Experts' that are all over this board, can chose without knowing a console....

Ofcourse if posters want to be TRYHARDs and find the article with all of the images and get the answer, so they can look smart... Then be my guest and B.S. your own eyes LOL

So in other words, I'm right?