MGS Ground Zeroes Comparison...

#41carryonifucanPosted 3/19/2014 4:38:45 PM
ScRui posted...
Because then there would be console that image is from... No attempt to misguide, was just trying to hide the console, which in turn would make people pick based on the screenshot not the console the screenshot comes from...

This topic just shows who has a problem with fanboyism and NOT an unbiased view...

To me, they all look great including last gen, with some great lighting with next gen... Across all platforms...

I personally will not experience this title, but am very anxious for MGS phantom pain now more then ever...

And there's where you're flat out lying.

If you wanted to compare the systems, you would have posted originals, instead, you removed what made the difference, which isn't a fair comparison.

You tried to make them equal, which they aren't.

You're also claiming they are equal, which they aren't.

You poll shows that you have fanboyism, NOT an unbiased view...
#42ScRui(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 4:39:04 PM
Izraeil posted...
ScRui posted...
Izraeil posted...
ScRui posted...
http://www.gamesthirst.com/2014/02/17/which-version-of-metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes-looks-the-best-comparison-screenshots-released/

Flawed comparison? ... I was waiting for the usual suspects...

That's the link for the great 'graphics' experts... Enjoy the delusions, fanpups...

Why are you so afraid of posting pics in their original resolutions is the real question.

Because then there would be console that image is from... No attempt to misguide, was just trying to hide the console, which in turn would make people pick based on the screenshot not the console the screenshot comes from...

This topic just shows who has a problem with fanboyism and NOT an unbiased view...

To me, they all look great including last gen, with some great lighting with next gen... Across all platforms...

I personally will not experience this title, but am very anxious for MGS phantom pain now more then ever...

You could've easily censored the console names from the images, don't say you were being sincere with your topic because that's not true.

If I wanted to be biased I wouldn't have put this poll together on my cell phone, in 5 mins... Such a reassurance topic too... LOL

I accomplished what I wanted... And to others that read this topic have learned who the posters are that were too afraid to pick without a console attached to an image...

It is what it is, until it isn't ... Take it for what its worth ... Enjoy the great pixels that make it so much better to play...

Well don't forget to actually play the game while you stare at the pixels...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#43TrickyPonyPosted 3/19/2014 4:39:53 PM
carryonifucan posted...
ScRui posted...
I can see differences, just because the image is small doesn't mean you can tell differences...

I also own both next gen consoles.. topic is to see the B S. That most of these 'graphics' posters come to light, just because they choose based on console not actually quality....

Bolded:

- That is the very reason you can't make a judgement. You're challenging the graphic experts, but how can they judge it?

In full resolution, you can see details you can't with your images. Again, your sample is not adequate. What is your point of asking since the only way to judge the graphics is by actually seeing the graphics quality? You may as well post 2 images of black screens and ask which is which.

- The problem is, you took out the quality. That's what makes the difference. There is a quality difference between the systems.

Asking 'graphic' posters which one is which is flawed, because it's visually obvious when you see the quality differences. Otherwise, your "poll" has no point.

This is valid TC, what you're trying to do here TC is akin to showing us pictures of a Ferrari and a Lamborghini and asking us which one has the superior paintjob. It's hard to tell unless you can get a closeup, and no, blowing up the pic to 50 inch size is not the same thing.
#44jerrickPosted 3/19/2014 4:41:11 PM
NeoMonk posted...
Kojima already showed which consoles are inferior, it's not really up for debate.

The Xbots don't dwell on reality.
#45ScRui(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 4:45:05 PM
carryonifucan posted...
ScRui posted...

And there's where you're flat out lying.

If you wanted to compare the systems, you would have posted originals, instead, you removed what made the difference, which isn't a fair comparison.

You tried to make them equal, which they aren't.

You're also claiming they are equal, which they aren't.

You poll shows that you have fanboyism, NOT an unbiased view...

They are orginals, I didn't show different images or edited them.... All I did was click on the image and picked view image on my cell phone... So this way no one could tell which console it is...

Don't believe me? That's cool no need to... Don't blame me for your inadequacies to pony up and pick an image without fear of showing your bias views...

Don't worry your not the only on in this topic that showed thier true colors...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#46carryonifucanPosted 3/19/2014 4:53:23 PM
ScRui posted...
They are orginals, I didn't show different images or edited them.... All I did was click on the image and picked view image on my cell phone... So this way no one could tell which console it is...

Don't believe me? That's cool no need to... Don't blame me for your inadequacies to pony up and pick an image without fear of showing your bias views...

Don't worry your not the only on in this topic that showed thier true colors...

Oh now this is rich.

The originals have been posted, so no, you didn't post them. Facts are facts guy. Lie again.

Now you're resorting to personal attacks instead of owning up to the fact you did try to deceive people on this. You've been called out and are sweating it now.

And as for true colors, I own 360 and X1. I don't even like sony, but I know which one is better.

The only true colors shown here are your obvious attempts to troll. You and people like you are everything wrong with these message boards.
#47XDroneCrusherXPosted 3/19/2014 4:56:28 PM
These are full sized screenshots. You posted downscaled versions:

http://gamingbolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/ps4-_-1.png

http://gamingbolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/xbox-one-_-1.png

If you wanted to do a fair comparison, you would have posted SCs like that, but reuploaded them so the name didn't give it away and ask people to tell you which system they think screenshot A and B were for.

When I look at the Xbone's SC it makes my eyes want to squint a little, because the image is more blurry. That doesn't happen when I look at the PS4 SC.
---
Dark Souls II duping glitch:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/693331-dark-souls-ii/68771201
#48XDroneCrusherXPosted 3/19/2014 4:58:04 PM
When I watch non-HD channels on my TV, the TV downscales the non-HD channels into a smaller box, so its easier on the eyes. This is basically what you did, was downscale all the images, so nobody could tell which images innately had better resolution at full size.
---
Dark Souls II duping glitch:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/693331-dark-souls-ii/68771201
#49ImThe8thWonderPosted 3/19/2014 5:00:16 PM
I smell a poor attempt at proving hypocrisy.
---
PS4~XB1~PS3~XB360~PS2~PS1~PS Vita~Wii~Wii U~DS~3DS~Super NES~N64~PC
Not everyone with a difference of opinion or that offers criticisms is a troll.
#50MasterSword546Posted 3/19/2014 5:00:41 PM
It's obvious C is Xbone from the crap texture quality and that D is PS4... for obvious reasons.

As others have said though, TC, if you actually weren't just reassuring yourself of your waste of money, you would have posted the original pictures and censored the console name.

Doesn't matter though, as everyone knows which console is graphically superior.
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 IGN: Alex SV:1238